De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
It is Chelsea's turn to chase their own tails.

As they announce his signing tomorrow at noon. ;-)

Either way, if he signs for Chelsea this Summer there will be a little bit of a meltdown on here.

We try for numerous transfer windows, Chelsea come in on their first attempt and boom ... signed.

It would make you ask a few questions....

As a big fan of the Azzurri and someone who wanted him 2nd most behind Mancini the past few years...

He's past it.

chesterbells said:
sam-caddick said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m

Chelsea has contacted both Roma and De Rossi's entourage to check his availability. De Rossi will at least consider the option

After all that has gone on, it will be unbelievable if he ends up in the premier league in August playing for someone else.

I'm sure we could gazump Chelsea on this one

Andouble said:
He's past it.

I still don't know if he's past it, or lost motivation at Roma.

When he plays for Italy, he's still a monster

Curiously has 4 goals for Italy this season, 0 for Roma... Not that he's known for scoring, but you catch my drift

Andouble said:
As a big fan of the Azzurri and someone who wanted him 2nd most behind Mancini the past few years...

He's past it.

He needs a challenge, for too long he has been in a comfort zone,

If he went to Chelsea fighting for the title and European Cup etc... and working under Mourinho, it could really ignite his career and get him back in the spotlight again.

Italian midfielders almost last forever, don't forget Makalele was doing a similar job to De Rossi at his age and was a world beater, Daniele in my opinion can do the same.

Would love him at City but our time to move again for him has passed, we have moved on.

ACMilan said:
Andouble said:
He's past it.

I still don't know if he's past it, or lost motivation at Roma.

Even with 600 matches played I'm not sure motivation can be lost in a Roma derby in a Cup final.

Was completely outshone in central midfield by teammate Bradley

Andouble said:
Even with 600 matches played I'm not sure motivation can be lost in a Roma derby in a Cup final.

I can get behind that

Though, Roma players were FURIOUS w the coach during and after the game. Osvaldo even said to the cameras after the game his coach should go 'celebrate w lazio'
He's been excluded from the Italy team at confed cup because of it.

So there may be more to it

ACMilan said:
Andouble said:

I can get behind that

Though, Roma players were FURIOUS w the coach during and after the game. Osvaldo even said to the cameras after the game his coach should go 'celebrate w lazio'
He's been excluded from the Italy team at confed cup because of it.

So there may be more to it
He´s the highest paid player in Roma, maybe even in Italy and he can´t put his feelings aside for the biggest Derby in recent years? And for your information he actually backed AA for the job <a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/04/de-rossi-backs-andreazzoli-for-roma-job/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/04 ... -roma-job/</a>

As far as I know only Osvaldo was furious with the coach because he only got 10-15 min on the pitch and Osvaldo have always been a prick. You mentioned earlier that he looks a different player when he plays for Italy I agree, can´t remember a better MF performance in recent years then De Rossi had against the Germans he was absolutely suberb, tackling, tenacity, passing
my MOTM.
I´ve heard him mentioned that he would be interested playing in the PL but things would get complicated if he left Roma, maybe he feels trapped in Roma or feels guilt for wanting to leave them, I don´t know.
I watched him play alot of matches this season and I personally think he has lost his hunger to play for Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.