De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehe11 said:
ACMilan said:
Andouble said:
Even with 600 matches played I'm not sure motivation can be lost in a Roma derby in a Cup final.

I can get behind that

Though, Roma players were FURIOUS w the coach during and after the game. Osvaldo even said to the cameras after the game his coach should go 'celebrate w lazio'
He's been excluded from the Italy team at confed cup because of it.

So there may be more to it
He´s the highest paid player in Roma, maybe even in Italy and he can´t put his feelings aside for the biggest Derby in recent years? And for your information he actually backed AA for the job <a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/04/de-rossi-backs-andreazzoli-for-roma-job/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/04 ... -roma-job/</a>

As far as I know only Osvaldo was furious with the coach because he only got 10-15 min on the pitch and Osvaldo have always been a prick. You mentioned earlier that he looks a different player when he plays for Italy I agree, can´t remember a better MF performance in recent years then De Rossi had against the Germans he was absolutely suberb, tackling, tenacity, passing
my MOTM.
I´ve heard him mentioned that he would be interested playing in the PL but things would get complicated if he left Roma, maybe he feels trapped in Roma or feels guilt for wanting to leave them, I don´t know.
I watched him play alot of matches this season and I personally think he has lost his hunger to play for Roma.

This.

There is no doubt he is one of the best DFMids of his generation, but he could have been an all time great if he had moved on to win more trophies at different clubs and played with better players and coaches which could have improved him.

De Rossi is in a comfort zone.

sam-caddick said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
It is Chelsea's turn to chase their own tails.

As they announce his signing tomorrow at noon. ;-)

Either way, if he signs for Chelsea this Summer there will be a little bit of a meltdown on here.

We try for numerous transfer windows, Chelsea come in on their first attempt and boom ... signed.

It would make you ask a few questions....

Not from me. The time to sign De rossi was last summer at the latest. Does smack completely of a Mourinho transfer though.

Don't think he fits the criteria the club want for new players (age 29) bit too old, especially for the sort of dosh we'd have to stump up!! ....

Joehannes said:
Bullshit. Palmeri is such an arse.

Mate, no offence, but what's to stop me describing this post of yours as bullshit also?

I'd be interested to know a bit more about why you doubt the info/source - why dont you rate him: has he ever got anything right? Is he less ITK than you?

chesterbells said:
Joehannes said:
Bullshit. Palmeri is such an arse.

Mate, no offence, but what's to stop me describing this post of yours as bullshit also?

I'd be interested to know a bit more about why you doubt the info/source - why dont you rate him: has he ever got anything right? Is he less ITK than you?
He gets very little right and that which is correct is initially Di Marzio's scoop.

As for that particular snippet. De Rossi has regressed this season but not by so much that his stock has fallen by around €15m.

There is nothing to stop you from describing my post as bullshit. Be a little odd though.

I've got a 1/1 record as ITK, but, y'know...

I don't understand how people believe everything they see on the internet. Chelsea is not buying this 30 year oldd and neither are we. No offense he is an amazing player but won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.