De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Young said:
If De Rossi doesn't move this window, we will have another go again next season, or so every season suggested. It's like an annual thing.
Just like that African striker we were always after, who was once the biggest thing since sliced bread, but who is now so famous that I can't even remember his name. I'm pretty sure it begins with an E, but where is he now?
Wasn't he the guy who went on to win a Champions League and League medal after his move? Therefore winning CL and League medals for two different teams within two years.

Yeah him, he was crap him wasn't he.

squirtyflower said:
lionheart said:
Young said:
If De Rossi doesn't move this window, we will have another go again next season, or so every season suggested. It's like an annual thing.
Just like that African striker we were always after, who was once the biggest thing since sliced bread, but who is now so famous that I can't even remember his name. I'm pretty sure it begins with an E, but where is he now?
Wasn't he the guy who went on to win a Champions League and League medal after his move? Therefore winning CL and League medals for two different teams within two years.

One season wonder.

i8rags said:
squirtyflower said:
lionheart said:

One season wonder.

Eh???? Really???

270 goals and 54 international goals suggests not. You serious or just 12?

samharris said:
Fuck that for a game of soldiers... If he wont come now then it will only be for a big payday in future...
Players should only get one chance to come to City..take it or leave it..

To be fair, he's not had that chance yet has he?

Not aware of us placing a bid that has been accepted (yet)? Until we do he hasn't had the chance to either come or turn us down...

If we don't get the players in this window then you have to wonder who's fault it is.

It seems to me that Mancini wants targets that just don't wantto come. Instead of looking at other more realistic targets he is expecting City's owners to just BTOOTW and get the players anyway.

That is not how to manage a club no matter how much money you have.

De-Rossi is a good player but he's not as fantastic as some posters on here make out. Martinez is up and coming but far from the finished article. Jovetic is a player i could understand as he gives cover for Silva / Nasri and can play out wide ( but papers all say he's not for sale).

It seems to me we are putting our eggs in baskets that aren't going to hatch.

Hope I'm wrong and this week gives us what the owners want

Burnage Burnsy said:
i8rags said:
squirtyflower said:

One season wonder.

Eh???? Really???

270 goals and 54 international goals suggests not. You serious or just 12?

Would be a clever 12 to understand irony, unlike you.

SalfordCityBlue said:
samharris said:
Fuck that for a game of soldiers... If he wont come now then it will only be for a big payday in future...
Players should only get one chance to come to City..take it or leave it..

To be fair, he's not had that chance yet has he?

Not aware of us placing a bid that has been accepted (yet)? Until we do he hasn't had the chance to either come or turn us down...

I mean this window bud.. still time...and he knows we want him,unless hes on holiday..on the moon- with a broken radio. ;)

An Italian correspondent on the TalkSport transfer tavern reckons the De Rossi situation could still be a goer!

Like many others have said, the De Rossi press conference just did not sit right. He said the last thing De Rossi wants is to look the villain, so announcing he is to sign for City during the press conference was never going to happen.

He said if we were to add 5m on to our original offer, the deal might just go through.

Who knows?? Fingers crossed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.