De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSilva said:
Did de rossi actually point blank refuse us in his press conference ? A mate said that he actually said that if Roma needed the money and or taking a monster bid would benefit club hugely then he would part ways on their request only ?

Is that about right?

Pretty much! He just said he never asked to leave.

He spoke more about the reasons for him to leave rather than coming out an concrete confirming his stay forever! It left a lot of Roma fans with questions marks over their heads!

Every player has a price - De Rossi holds the loyalty to Roma not Roma to De Rossi! Roma could get a good fee for him and his 180k a week wages off the bill - that could go along way in creating a team for the future! Roma know if they are to ever sell him it is now and it will be on their terms if he was to leave!

SuperSilva said:
Did de rossi actually point blank refuse us in his press conference ? A mate said that he actually said that if Roma needed the money and or taking a monster bid would benefit club hugely then he would part ways on their request only ?

Is that about right?

Yep, he covered all the bases.

sam-caddick said:
De Rossi will not want to come out the bad guy if he was to leave, that is why he could never announce he was to leave during the press conference.

If you listened to the press conference, it was not straight foward at all - if you were a Roma fan, De Rossi did not give any indication he was to stay at Roma for life, he just went on to discuss reasons for if he was to ever leave. The only thing he said was that he never asked to leave.

He never ruled out any potential move, he just said it would be on the clubs terms if he was to leave. If we offered a good price they cannot refuse, they will sell in my opinion.

Every player has a price at the end of the day, even Mancini said that in a recent press conference as well I think.

80s Shorts said:
SuperSilva said:

Is that about right?

He also said, "if I want to leave, to play Champions league football for example, I will let you know".
Sound to me he there and then gave everyone a valid reason for his potential move away from his beloved Roma.

Matt the Giant said:
80s Shorts said:
SuperSilva said:

Is that about right?

He also said, "if I want to leave, to play Champions league football for example, I will let you know".
Sound to me he there and then gave everyone a valid reason for his potential move away from his beloved Roma.

Yeah I remember that. There is also a huge difference between playing in the Champions League and actually winning it.

Roma may just get in the competition during De Rossi's playing career but he will never win it with them in my opinion! With us, I believe he has a very good chance of becoming a champion!

Will we? Won't he?
IMO very very unlikely. Now not sure if this is connected but just had a phone-call and was told that Alitalia 202, maybe one for the people watchers to pay some attention to tomorrow. contact would not confirm who it was they were indicating would be on it.

Apologies in advance

The_Swan said:
Will we? Won't he?
IMO very very unlikely. Now not sure if this is connected but just had a phone-call and was told that Alitalia 202, maybe one for the people watchers to pay some attention to tomorrow. contact would not confirm who it they were indicating would be on it.

Apologies in advance

oh now you've gone and done it

The_Swan said:
Will we? Won't he?
IMO very very unlikely. Now not sure if this is connected but just had a phone-call and was told that Alitalia 202, maybe one for the people watchers to pay some attention to tomorrow. contact would not confirm who it was they were indicating would be on it.

Apologies in advance

Can you explain this again mate? What is Alitalia 202?

Sorry for my confusion.

sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:
Will we? Won't he?

Apologies in advance

Can you explain this again mate? What is Alitalia 202?

Sorry for my confusion.

Sounds like an airline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.