De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
Why have you said that is your location pal?

OK was being a bit cryptic. Should know better on here. Information comes from a business acquaintence who's office is located at the airport. And who just happens to be a MASSIVE Roma fan, and although he would rather cut his testicles off than sell DDR, happens to be in a position to access information that he thinks makes this more likely and right now, than not.

From what you know mate, can you see De Rossi in a City shirt come Friday?

He's a rag wummer, mate. Already been 'outed'.

Freestyler said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Still find it odd that we'd leave it this late.

sometimes when you have have less time, things happen quicker. It's an excuse to get business done, knowing you have such a short space of time.

No stalling or messing about. It's a little bit more straight forward, it's not easy by any means. But everything get's done quicker, basically because it has to.

Robinho for example, that was done in 6-7 hours. It wouldn't probably get done in 6 weeks, if we started it in the middle of the window.

Yeh but thats because he thought he was signing for the Rags !!

sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
Why have you said that is your location pal?

OK was being a bit cryptic. Should know better on here. Information comes from a business acquaintence who's office is located at the airport. And who just happens to be a MASSIVE Roma fan, and although he would rather cut his testicles off than sell DDR, happens to be in a position to access information that he thinks makes this more likely and right now, than not.

Having seen him several times.........it would be THE BEST transfer that we have made in my considerable memory, he really would be the final piece of the jigsaw. But as much as I understand the reasons my contact gives towards the financial implications to Roma if they fail to seal this deal (and trust me I get the impression that it is they that have been pushing this through despite the propeganda) I have a 100 Euro bet with my contact that it still can't happen.

The_Swan said:
sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:

Having seen him several times.........it would be THE BEST transfer that we have made in my considerable memory, he really would be the final piece of the jigsaw. But as much as I understand the reasons my contact gives towards the financial implications to Roma if they fail to seal this deal (and trust me I get the impression that it is they that have been pushing this through despite the propeganda) I have a 100 Euro bet with my contact that it still can't happen.[/quote]

Of course you have !!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:

He's a rag wummer, mate. Already been 'outed'.

Not another one!!

oakiecokie said:
Freestyler said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Still find it odd that we'd leave it this late.

sometimes when you have have less time, things happen quicker. It's an excuse to get business done, knowing you have such a short space of time.

No stalling or messing about. It's a little bit more straight forward, it's not easy by any means. But everything get's done quicker, basically because it has to.

Robinho for example, that was done in 6-7 hours. It wouldn't probably get done in 6 weeks, if we started it in the middle of the window.

Yeh but thats because he thought he was signing for the Rags !!

Chelsea mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.