De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
squirtyflower said:
for what reason?

He says he is in Italy. Would just verify this.

Haven't said that I am anywhere. Just for your information am sat in my living room in Retford. Anyhow could set my IP anywhere in the world that I could find a server.

Why have you said that is your location pal?

johnmc said:
The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
He says he is in Italy. Would just verify this.

Haven't said that I am anywhere. Just for your information am sat in my living room in Retford. Anyhow could set my IP anywhere in the world that I could find a server.

OK was being a bit cryptic. Should know better on here. Information comes from a business acquaintence who's office is located at the airport. And who just happens to be a MASSIVE Roma fan, and although he would rather cut his testicles off than sell DDR, happens to be in a position to access information that he thinks makes this more likely and right now, than not.

The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
The_Swan said:

OK was being a bit cryptic. Should know better on here. Information comes from a business acquaintence who's office is located at the airport. And who just happens to be a MASSIVE Roma fan, and although he would rather cut his testicles off than sell DDR, happens to be in a position to access information that he thinks makes this more likely and right now, than not.

Right. Thanks for he explanation. You seem to be posting in good faith so apologies for being sceptical.

The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
The_Swan said:

Cheers mate, i really hope this comes off..

If it does, you will be in the Bluemoon hall of fame.

The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
The_Swan said:

From what you know mate, can you see De Rossi in a City shirt come Friday?

Strange that you all get so excited by vague information about a flight from someone who's been a member for less than a month and has just changed his location to Rome's airport.

Not saying if the info is right or wrong, just that there didn't seem to be much consideration about it. Are you that desperate for good news?

sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:
johnmc said:

From what you know mate, can you see De Rossi in a City shirt come Friday?

On page 34 he says very very unlikely if that helps.

Cheers mate, i really hope this comes off..

If it does, you will be in the Bluemoon hall of fame.[/quote]

Please spare me the ITK label (especially on this site) is less of a badge of honour than an asbo for sexual harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.