De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Johnny_on said:
Train said:
you'd be naive to think it was a mistake.

Proof it happenend....
Last post on this... Back to De Rossi....

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/JSU1993/status/240764327601242114/photo/1/large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/JSU1993/status/2407 ... to/1/large</a>

Wow sky has gone down the pan whose running all this in the back ground want sacking

I think they get their info from here.

I don't buy it, we had a bid for Javi Garcia rejected and if we were confident of signing DDR we wouldn't be bidding for the alternative surely? It isn't deadline day 2008 anymore where we faxed about 30 bids for top players, hoping one of them would get accepted.

Bellamyend said:
I am hearing Nige to AC to pave the way for DDR to us

Twitter hotting up too, gonna be glued to the yellow ticker today :)

hearing voices again? Get rid of amy and we have your real status

citytill1die84 said:
All this to be let down again :( he said if he was to ever leave he'd tell the Roma fans in public. Can't see us signing De Rossi in the next 48 hours. Do hope I'm wrong I'd love this guy.

I think he would do that after he has signed, too explain his reasons etc.

LoveCity said:
I don't buy it, we had a bid for Javi Garcia rejected and if we were confident of signing DDR we wouldn't be bidding for the alternative surely? It isn't deadline day 2008 anymore where we faxed about 30 bids for top players, hoping one of them would get accepted.

We will be keeping our options open I would imagine mate. I can see us putting in offers in for multiple players, then choosing the right buy for us.

With the amount of time left I cannot see us bidding for one player, getting rejected then going to another target etc..

LoveCity said:

I think we know DDR is a long shot and are just holding out for a miracle but at the same time they are trying to cover themselves by bidding for Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.