De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSilva said:
I know I know... I'm about to quote "him" but Rodney marsh just said city are trying to push through a deal for a player "valued" (presuming wages, fees, additions etc.) at over £100M !!!

I don't think he's wumming because if you add everything up which is going on and we are hearing in the forum i.e. Kev on Piqué, champs league draw.... Do you think we this deal is not the piqué deal but actually the last hail Mary for De Rossi???!!

So where did you hear this gem from Rodney? Was it on tv?

SuperSilva said:
I know I know... I'm about to quote "him" but Rodney marsh just said city are trying to push through a deal for a player "valued" (presuming wages, fees, additions etc.) at over £100M !!!

I don't think he's wumming because if you add everything up which is going on and we are hearing in the forum i.e. Kev on Piqué, champs league draw.... Do you think we this deal is not the piqué deal but actually the last hail Mary for De Rossi???!!

In his tweet he didn't state which club the deal was regarding, or am missing something?

jrb said:
De Jong gone.

Big gap.

Big player needed.

Let's wait and see.

City could and probably will get desperate now De Jong has gone. I can see us going in for the kill at Roma now! Throwing everything we have got!

Cobwebcat said:
How much was Yaya... because DDR is not as good as Yaya.

Can't believe I'm joining in with this.

Ha ha - Get with it mate - its great fun! Just put down your wackiest purchase idea and some bullshit ITK and sit back and enjoy the show.....................everyone else is!

Bradmancity said:
SuperSilva said:

In his tweet he didn't state which club the deal was regarding, or am missing something?
No he didn't mention which club

Kompany is King said:
SuperSilva said:

So where did you hear this gem from Rodney? Was it on tv?

I'm afraid to say .... Someone on here said his twitter account... I looked on his account and he did say it. He sounded convincing and not wumming, I mean he's an city player .... Why would he wum like one of those fucking itk agent 16 year old bitches

Can we get another DDR thread going simultaneously please as the site is overloading...................................is anyone checking the Ferry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.