De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i dont want to live up your hopes.

But apparently, De Rossi has some problems with Zeman/Zemans style of play. In fact he (De Rossi) didn't play in the 2-0 win against Atalanta.

If this goes on, something could happen at January.

pLow said:

But apparently, De Rossi has some problems with Zeman/Zemans style of play. In fact he (De Rossi) didn't play in the 2-0 win against Atalanta.

Zemen dropped him because of his comments after the heavy Juventus defeat - he spoke about Roma not being a Scudetto-worthy side.

That's what the papers are making of it anyway.

I can respect his loyalty towards Roma, but if wants to win anything big he needs to join another club before he gets into his pre-retirement period of being a footballer. He is at the peak of his footballing powers and probably has 5 years left in him at the top top level being a midfielder - would be the difference in midfield for us.

Would we go for him now though, having signed Garcia? Garcia was obviously an alternative to De Rossi so it would mean someone is likely to get no games at all (Rodwell?).

Nobody wanted DDR at City more than me since Mancini took over but the ship has well and truly sailed now.

Great player, though!

corky1970 said:
Deepest Blue said:
Nobody wanted DDR at City more than me since Mancini took over but the ship has well and truly sailed now.

Great player, though!

any one who posts in this thread is a complete c u n t

oh wait..........
If bored try having a w*nk

oh wait :P

pLow said:

Ha ha ha

Genuinely LOL

I just popped into here for the first time in ages and lo and behold this classic thread is still a-bloody-live. Absolute quality. Get De Rossi in!!

chesterbells said:
pLow said:

Ha ha ha

Genuinely LOL

I just popped into here for the first time in ages and lo and behold this classic thread is still a-bloody-live. Absolute quality. Get De Rossi in!!

This thread will still be going after De Rossi retires.

Still though, Mancini sign him up now please.

January incoming..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/articoli/90800/roma-ora-de-rossi-puo-partire.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... tire.shtml</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.