De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
If he moves now his price could halve with buying clubs knowing about his bust-up with the club so it would have been worth the 6 month wait if it happened - but again it's difficult to see how we could do it. Who gets frozen out? Rodwell months after paying £12million (rising to £15million) for him? Because even excluding Milner who looked great in midfield, we have Barry, Yaya, and Garcia, so De Rossi would make those the top four with Rodwell the fifth choice.

Shock horror. Paris are being linked with him. Verrati has come out and spoken about what an honour it would be to play alongside and learn from De Rossi.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
How on earth has this thread kept going
Its like a monster on a horror movie, you can shoot it, stab it set it on fire it just keeps coming at you until ultimately it dies in a very strange way

What, like sea water in the Day of the Triffids? Don't fancy that, it will screw up my PC!

Rodwell or Garcia could play as a centre-back too. But would be hard to say 'no' to DDR.

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
If he moves now his price could halve with buying clubs knowing about his bust-up with the club so it would have been worth the 6 month wait if it happened - but again it's difficult to see how we could do it. Who gets frozen out? Rodwell months after paying £12million (rising to £15million) for him? Because even excluding Milner who looked great in midfield, we have Barry, Yaya, and Garcia, so De Rossi would make those the top four with Rodwell the fifth choice.

Shock horror. Paris are being linked with him. Verrati has come out and spoken about what an honour it would be to play alongside and learn from De Rossi.

PSG are quickly becoming my 2nd most hated team.Behind the rags.Of course.

Kun Aguero said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

This is exactly how fans of other teams feel about us though! Get linked with a top player and along came City to blow them out the water. :)

LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
BillyShears said:

This is exactly how fans of other teams feel about us though! Get linked with a top player and along came City to blow them out the water. :)
This.....
He had his chance and not getting younger ...
with better scouting we can find a better player than him

chicagoblues said:
LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:

This.....

Few players are better in his role. I can't name 5.

alky313 said:
chicagoblues said:
LoveCity said:
This.....

Few players are better in his role. I can't name 5.

We dont need 5 and there will be 30 players better in his position in 2 years time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.