De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like PSG offered Verratti in some swap-deal/loan-deal but Roma rejected.

bapi said:
Zeman could be sack soon and DDR's father could replace him. Won't leave 110%. Also Txiki wouldn't approve this signing.

Nor any other, by the look of things.

Is he really signing for PSG? sauce SVP..

come on Bobby, sign him up, he is exactly what we need

anyone got any farcical twitter rumours on this?

scratch that - found one myself from @Rishi_Maz23:

"@GoalUK De Rossi to Manchester City"

he has 13 followers and is a wildlife enthusiast & Chelsea fan

I honestly couldn`t give a shit.How many times do we really have to keep going for this guy,if indeed we are, when he`s told us on numerous occasions,he aint interested.
I have a feeling that we will go for far younger players,something that needs to happen for the long term stability.No good keep on going for older players if they`re only going to do a short term job.

DDR dead cert. to sign for us next summer - you heard it here first. Taxi driver told me earlier an agent in his cab told him earlier today....

For the love of God, I never understood this obsession with this supposed rumour. Top class player, I'd be touching myself proper naughty if he signed, but we are talking about Bergomi-Maldini-Totti club loyalty here. It was clear that once he signed that new deal, he pretty much made a career defining commitment, and fair play to the lad. All of us would like to think that if we had a chance, we'd be City from day one until the day it's time to hang them up.

I am sure that 99% of the rumours were agents playing and media BS anyhow, just does not strike me as a kind of a player who would leave for a huge sack of cash at this stage of his career.

Good luck to him, we might eventually sign someone just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.