De Rossi alternatives or better?

pudge said:
i♥city! said:
Bellamyend said:
Wanyama will become the best in the world within 2 years - not given upon DDR tho

I made this same comment on the DDR thread and someone said wanyama is not worthy of playing in the PL . Apparently some users on this forum think unknown player = trash , Media hype big name player = perfect for the team.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm --

Mancio said:
you'll never see am african grown player become world player in an heavy tactical role

Funny how users can sit behind a PC and make ridiculous comments.
No I didn't. You said that because he plays in Scotland that he would have some insight into how the English game works.

Then I said, maybe League 2 but not the Premiership (A knock on the standard of the SPL)

You're as sensitive as ITKs

At least you stood behind your comment , Anyway we have seen players come right from the SPL into the PL and they have been great (Jelavic to name a few)

i♥city! said:
pudge said:
i♥city! said:
I made this same comment on the DDR thread and someone said wanyama is not worthy of playing in the PL . Apparently some users on this forum think unknown player = trash , Media hype big name player = perfect for the team.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm --

Funny how users can sit behind a PC and make ridiculous comments.
No I didn't. You said that because he plays in Scotland that he would have some insight into how the English game works.

Then I said, maybe League 2 but not the Premiership (A knock on the standard of the SPL)

You're as sensitive as ITKs

At least you stood behind your comment , Anyway we have seen players come right from the SPL into the PL and they have been quite good Jelavic to the only one in recent memory.

Edited for something nearer the truth.

I don't know why people keep mentioning Nuri Sahin him Yaya could not play together we need some one who can do the grunt work Barry does. Beñat from Real Betis is very under rated and could a job for us. Still don't know why we passed on Vidal when he left Bayer Leverkusen £10m a bargain.

Maybe next season as I don't think Everton will sell and if they did the price will be a bit unrealstic.

DaveTheYid said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnNWW0vdjQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEb-I_QSFA&feature=related[/youtube]

According to well respected Spurs ITK's, Spurs turned down a £25million pound bid from City last summer.
Daniel Levy, is that you? Are you still on the sniff?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.