De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi

bapi said:
80s Shorts said:
bapi said:
It's true - 33M. City optimistic now.

Can we not get rid of these people who "pop" in and post things like this. Then fuck off straight away.

Wumming bastards.

Look, believe me or not but I don't care. I wrote what I know - that offer is €42M and City feel optimistic.

Well if you are not just regurgitating what has already been said in the last few pages, why not substantiate your claim with a little more info.

Oh, I forgot, you probably need to protect your source.

MonsallBlue said:
IF there is anything in this then it looks like we had a certain budget for the window, say 50m, and rvp and hazard not being interested means we spend it all on DDR and Rodwell...

If I was asked in May who I would prefer out of the 2 different pairings I think I would lean towards the latter. Main reason being they provide cover for our weakened areas.

I guess most will have preferred rvp and hazard now i said that ;)

We had £30 million ready to spunk on Hazard so that money hasnt just dissapeared over night.

ANY1aBLUE said:
bobmcfc said:
Will de Jong be going the other way ? If true then with Barry injured and unfit and Yaya going to the ANC it will leave us just with rodwell and DDR

I don't know Yaya's politics - but isn't the ANC a political organisation?

I meant the African nations cup but if you want to be pedantic ;)

flb said:
MonsallBlue said:
IF there is anything in this then it looks like we had a certain budget for the window, say 50m, and rvp and hazard not being interested means we spend it all on DDR and Rodwell...

If I was asked in May who I would prefer out of the 2 different pairings I think I would lean towards the latter. Main reason being they provide cover for our weakened areas.

We had £30 million ready to spunk on Hazard so that money hasnt just dissapeared over night.

You not see Mansours new Bugatti and he had a new City shirt. Tough times

bobmcfc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
bobmcfc said:
Will de Jong be going the other way ? If true then with Barry injured and unfit and Yaya going to the ANC it will leave us just with rodwell and DDR

I don't know Yaya's politics - but isn't the ANC a political organisation?

I meant the African nations cup but if you want to be pedantic ;)

ACON !!

flb said:
MonsallBlue said:

Having watched him at Villa Park, I think that was a cunning plan by City to get Chavs to spunk a shedload on someone who we knew wouldn´t track back ;)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Looks like DDR means no Agger as I imagine he will be asked to fill in defensively

Looks like our business is JR, DDR and RVP( I imagine after Wengers statement our people are 200% all over this now, although it´s not a shoe-in) which means roughly 60m out and we´ll try to recoup as much as poss with NDJ, Dzeko and Ade

What was Wengers statement?

adrianr said:
Looks like DDR means no Agger as I imagine he will be asked to fill in defensively

Looks like our business is JR, DDR and RVP( I imagine after Wengers statement our people are 200% all over this now, although it´s not a shoe-in) which means roughly 60m out and we´ll try to recoup as much as poss with NDJ, Dzeko and Ade

About the 20m pricetag if I´m not mistaken or was that BS as well!

Should know better really after Rodwell out of left field!

adrianr said:

+1.

Tell all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.