De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi

this would be a stunning deal! forget his age de rossi could be a beast for at least another 4 years! we need the experience as well in the champions league and a team would could consist of hart,kompany,de rossi,yaya,silva,nasri,aguero and a fit and hungry tevez? fuckin wow!

Edwaardz said:
Tevez City said:
Why not Javi Martinez ?

At least he will have a resale value !
Yeah, let's only buy players because they have a resale value!

Thats not the only reason to go for Martinez.

He can be as good as De Rossi if not better.

Why isn't everyone so over the top about DDR re-sell value and age?

If we sign DDR I'd assume RVP definitely won't happen (even though it's looking like that already). If I had to choose I'd go DDR since Tevez has been looking fucking ace, I think he knows it will be his last season and wants to go out with a bang

I like JavMar but DDR is a world class player who any team would love to have. Hes is loyal having played for Roma all his career despite being linked with the biggest clubs in the world. We woulod be getting a real leader on the pitch, who is all round brilliant. I fear it may spell the end for some fringe players including Nige. Id love this deal to happend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.