De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ethan23 said:
pudge said:
grunge said:
Total guess but I would say its to cover a tattoo.
Then why bother cutting the other sleeve off, or getting the tattoo in the first place.

Maybe he just likes the look of it, who cares.

apparently has right wing fascist remarks/symbols
Then the first two points remain valid

Last addition without having to get rid of anyone. He would completely fill quota for Prem league and CL squads. But even to do this means preventing one player from competing in CL. Weakest players we have are

Johansen 3rd keeper club trained academy - not going to be him place assured.
Boyata - he is now over 21 but again club trained so his place is assured.
Savic - De Rossi can play centre back - either to be loaned out or used soley in respect of prem league games.
Kolo - no sign of moving on to a new club, better than Kolo so should be kept in both squads.
NDJ - Other than the hint that he might be off to Inter otherwise I would keep him.
AJ - rumours to be loaned but having seen him get a new contract and our only wide player at the minute cannot see him going.
Milner - Saw a link connecting to Sunderland but cannot see that happening.

Why do people think he's coming nothing on the Internet or sky

All because of a sports journal (obscure one at that) said we had made a bid, made everyone giddy and by the fact I think most have accepted that RVP is rag bound feel that this will compensate for the loss and therefore are running with it. The only problem is he is the player who would take our team to an even higher level than we are at the moment and I have to admit if there was any element in truth about this my giddiness levels would go through the roof.

Realistically I can't see it happening. :-(

Seruisly think we should chant this guys name on our next game at Southampton he is needed, perfect in deffensive mid and can attack just as well, the same as yaya, brilliant all rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.