De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
Agents speak to clubs on a day to day basis. It's their job.

Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.
Don't talk wet. Agents fly all over the show EVERY DAY for talks with clubs. Making a two/three hour flight from Rome to Manchester is fook all, especially on a jet. Quicker than getting a train to London each day, which I have to do for work occasionally.
You had your moment in the Sun, but it was just that

Lomas has a lob on said:
johnmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
IF it gets confirmed that his agent is here to specifically speak to us then imo the deal is pretty much done.

Fingers crossed.

Not necessarily. I reckon we spoke to RVP agent.

Your probably right, however there was a market for Van Persie. Only speculating, but I think its City and only City, trying for DDR.

Quite true but talking to agent doesn't mean done deal

Marvin said:
We want this to happen so we're in danger of giving this story more momentum than it has? Just setting ourselves up for a fall so best to take a step back.

it has already run wild in all of our minds probably just like it did two nights ago. until either the window closes, ddr says he isn't coming or we sign him it'll be like this

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:

Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.
Don't talk wet. Agents fly all over the show EVERY DAY for talks with clubs. Making a two/three hour flight from Rome to Manchester is fook all, especially on a jet. Quicker than getting a train to London each day, which I have to do for work occasionally.

Why didn't you answer another posters earlier question as to why you were wrong about the Agger deal?

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:

You're too funny.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
how could the transfer policy be excellent when you leave it down to last 2 weeks?i think you get ripped of now rather than completing your business a month ago,manager who wins you the premier league deserves a couple of his favored signings,we have a good squad to win the premier league but what about europe?and we all know when toure had to go and silva form dipped,,so lets just not be so naive..as for the excellent transfer policy its so good that we cant even sign sinclair till now.

you know what " citizen pakistan" ? invite de rossi to pakistan then convince him to sign for city then send the money to the board to sign him for a 8 or 9m£/year

are some people for real, city has a 195m£ loss last year

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:

If it was about fuckall it would be quicker to use the phone !! Fuck off back to rag cafe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.