De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
I cannot believe how people react to a person posting thing on the internet. VVK maybe a wum or not, but here we have people telling him to 'stop', he is 'yawn' and people then spunking themselves what he has said might be true. Who cares?! Leave him be, leave TH be and anyone else. It's not real life, it's the internet. Real life will be when City say a signing is confirmed, and until then an open forum is exactly that - open.

In that case why are you on the case of certain posters. It is an open forum afterall.

Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.
Don't talk wet. Agents fly all over the show EVERY DAY for talks with clubs. Making a two/three hour flight from Rome to Manchester is fook all, especially on a jet. Quicker than getting a train to London each day, which I have to do for work occasionally.

You're too funny.

The true Walter Mitty.

johnmc said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
johnmc said:
Not necessarily. I reckon we spoke to RVP agent.

Your probably right, however there was a market for Van Persie. Only speculating, but I think its City and only City, trying for DDR.

Quite true but talking to agent doesn't mean done deal

Come on John, I didn't say it was done did I?

IF it's true his agent has flown over for specific talks with us then I'd say it looks good for us as I don't believe for one minute that any other club will rival us for this one. With RvP and Hazard we weren't desperate to strengthen that position unless we had players leave, with DDR I think we'd blow everyone out of the water.

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
I cannot believe how people react to a person posting thing on the internet. VVK maybe a wum or not, but here we have people telling him to 'stop', he is 'yawn' and people then spunking themselves what he has said might be true. Who cares?! Leave him be, leave TH be and anyone else. It's not real life, it's the internet. Real life will be when City say a signing is confirmed, and until then an open forum is exactly that - open.

In that case why are you on the case of certain posters. It is an open forum afterall.
Because it's like dozens to one in favour of the ones doing the hounding. Just all seems a bit serious, a bit poor when all in all it is just words on the internet.

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
Agents speak to clubs on a day to day basis. It's their job.

Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.
Don't talk wet. Agents fly all over the show EVERY DAY for talks with clubs. Making a two/three hour flight from Rome to Manchester is fook all, especially on a jet. Quicker than getting a train to London each day, which I have to do for work occasionally.

seriously, if you don't explain the agger post, its pointless you being here, youve no credibility and agger will be used to discredit anything you say

as for the agent, it is all over twitter - some legit users

ethan23 said:
Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh yes "I`m the big I am now" You know Jack Shit so just leave this Forum and do us all a favour.
By the way I`ve now asked you three times why you ain`t got the balls to respond to my posts.
I do happen to hear legit info from time to time due to the nature of my job.
I seem to remember posting on my way to Paris for business only to be abused and a mod to confirm it was actually true (due to posting from M.A business lounge).
What is it exactly you would like me to answer for you ?

i really wish you would just piss off
If you all don't like this fella, why do you keep responding to him/her, its just giving him/her the attention they crave.

Its easy just don't respond, now can we get the thread back to the subject please.

Rammy Blue said:
IF it's true his agent has flown over for specific talks with us then I'd say it looks good for us as I don't believe for one minute that any other club will rival us for this one. With RvP and Hazard we weren't desperate to strengthen that position unless we had players leave, with DDR I think we'd blow everyone out of the water.

Fair enough mate. Just don't want to get my hopes up on this one. He is one immense player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7996869/City-eye-De-Rossi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-De-Rossi</a>

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
Agents speak to clubs on a day to day basis. It's their job.

Wow, business lounges at airports and trains to the capital as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.