De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't sign anybody else this Summer then the board have been very naive in my opinion.

Mancini knows from past experience that we need players in and everybody knows, even most of us bluemooner's that Daniele De Rossi will complete our team!

We are a Yaya or a Kompany loss away from capitualtion in my opinion. We will still score goals, but we will end up conceeding more and the harmony on the pitch will be bad - just like when Vinny and Yaya were out last season around January and Ferbruary.

It cost us the League Cup in my opinion.

I'm sorry but Mancini can't simply go 'I want him, him and him' and not forget about the huge monies required.

I'm all for strengthening where needed but he has to come to some compromise and realise he may have to work with what he's got.

If we don't sign anybody else this Summer then the board have been very naive in my opinion.

Mancini knows from past experience that we need players in and everybody knows, even most of us bluemooner's that Daniele De Rossi will complete our team!

We are a Yaya or a Kompany loss away from capitualtion in my opinion. We will still score goals, but we will end up conceeding more and the harmony on the pitch will be bad - just like when Vinny and Yaya were out last season around January and Ferbruary.

Amazing how down some people get because of our lack of transfer activity, it's like that SAD disease.

'Can't blame Mancini for walking'? I think a few need to stay away from the razor blades.

dctid said:
Personally i cant blame him if he does walk - our transfer activity has been pretty much fookin awful - dont think we will strengthen where we need too
Wow.

Seriously?

Not one person outside of the sanctum of the main men at the club know what is happening or has happened.

How do you know we haven't made huge offers for De Rossi and he has turned it down, we made an offer to get Thiago Silva but he turned it down.

You don't is the answer.

Bluephoria said:
nmc said:
Young Blue said:
Robbie Savage, (Bobby's mate!), was speaking on BBC Radio 5 live tonight.
He reckons we need to buy CB cover and mentioned a "De Rossi type."

He was also asked who he thought was the PL manager most under pressure of leaving a PL team. After a very long pause he said "Mancini"... partly because he does not see eye to eye with Marwood also expectations were higher etc. at our club!

This could be a worry given Savage and Bobby are close - is Mancini prepared to walk ? More likely Mancini is using Savage to put even more pressure on Marwood.

Well having heard it I understood it was which of the PL managers' seats would he least like to be in. Answer was Mancini but this seemed to me because of expectation. I did not read into it that Mancini has plans to walk. He signed a new contract in the summer after all and also had the same issues with Marwood last summer - was there not a clear the air meeting last summer as well.
As I said above the implication was his job was "least secure" which was surprising. Having won the PL and re-signed a contract he seems to have expected some of his target players (Hazard, Ibra, Silva, RVP, Martinez...) to be bought!
I am not trying to be controversial but I was genuinely shocked by Savage's choice of PL manager in the "hot seat".

sam-caddick said:

Also raised was the incredible money the PL winners will get in the near future. It may be a better business investment to spend more now and get the huge Sky monies than cut back, as we seem to be doing?

we have a very good squad but in my opinion we need 2 players, ddr and another quality cb someone like matt hummels, but if yaya gets injured we will loose a lot of flow in the mid it would be like taking the engine out of the car, whereas if de rossi came it would be so much more comfortable as if kompany got injured he can play cb as well, really think this guy is needed an we will get punished during the season if we dont get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.