De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have people forgotten where we have come from?

If the right player becomes available and we sign them great if not then we have the champion squad still so bring it on.

The panic on here is embarrassing have you forgotten about FFPR we need to be prudent and not be ripped off, the transfer policy has been excellent so far.

Forget the rags making a desperation signing it will bite them on their arse they can't afford 60m just wait and see.

sam-caddick said:
If we don't sign anybody else this Summer then the board have been very naive in my opinion.

Mancini knows from past experience that we need players in and everybody knows, even most of us bluemooner's that Daniele De Rossi will complete our team!

We are a Yaya or a Kompany loss away from capitualtion in my opinion. We will still score goals, but we will end up conceeding more and the harmony on the pitch will be bad - just like when Vinny and Yaya were out last season around January and Ferbruary.

It cost us the League Cup in my opinion.

And the FA Cup aswell.

This De rossi thing is being blown out of proportion . IMO it seems he doesn't want to come (Roman pride shit maybe)or his club doesn't want to sell him. I'll suggest we get in touch with Real Madrid as soon as they sign Modric and see if maybe we could secure the services of either Sahin , Lassana or Khedira . De rossi is a great player But Roma want us to offer an unreasonable amount for a player who's about to be 30.

Oh and as for De Rossi I'd only want him I'd De Jong was to go otherwise we do not need the guy.

Is there anything to discuss that hasn't been discussed already?

At best only tenuous links, at worst just a player on a wish list. I am going to tempt fate positively by saying our transfers this summer are very "typical city" we have the bastards on the floor with our foot on their throat, Baconface tries one last effort by signing RVP to get us to release the grip and we as usual through inactivity decide to let them up. By signing DDR we could kill the bastards off once and for all. 2 weeks left it will take a mammoth almost herculean task to get him. I doubt this deal will happen. :-(

How about this then, you could have one of Bale or De Rossi but only one, no chance of signing the other at any future date, who would you choose and why?

Me its Bale everytime, gives us something one of the very few things we currently dont have, and is a lot younger.

Rammyblues said:
Is there anything to discuss that hasn't been discussed already?

At best only tenuous links, at worst just a player on a wish list. I am going to tempt fate positively by saying our transfers this summer are very "typical city" we have the bastards on the floor with our foot on their throat, Baconface tries one last effort by signing RVP to get us to release the grip and we as usual through inactivity decide to let them up. By signing DDR we could kill the bastards off once and for all. 2 weeks left it will take a mammoth almost herculean task to get him. I doubt this deal will happen. :-(
i think it needs to happen though

how could the transfer policy be excellent when you leave it down to last 2 weeks?i think you get ripped of now rather than completing your business a month ago,manager who wins you the premier league deserves a couple of his favored signings,we have a good squad to win the premier league but what about europe?and we all know when toure had to go and silva form dipped,,so lets just not be so naive..as for the excellent transfer policy its so good that we cant even sign sinclair till now.

Uno's_My name said:
How about this then, you could have one of Bale or De Rossi but only one, no chance of signing the other at any future date, who would you choose and why?

Me its Bale everytime, gives us something one of the very few things we currently dont have, and is a lot younger.

Other way round for me!

DDR is an out and out winner. I think of him as a last of a dying breed. He is just a monster! I find his style unique in the modern game, he is everything a centre mid should be and more.

Bale is a great player who excites me, but at the end of the day he isnt unique, he's a quality fast, tricky wide man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.