De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uno's_My name said:
How about this then, you could have one of Bale or De Rossi but only one, no chance of signing the other at any future date, who would you choose and why?

Me its Bale everytime, gives us something one of the very few things we currently dont have, and is a lot younger.

For me its Bale also . Can't spend anything more than 20million on a 29year old .

Lomas has a lob on said:
DDR is an out and out winner. I think of him as a last of a dying breed. He is just a monster! I find his style unique in the modern game, he is everything a centre mid should be and more.

But Yaya is better.

I think we'll do ok without signing De Rossi. He's good but not amazing; even with Yaya missing for African Cup duty I think we'll manage with Nasri, Silva & Barry behind Aguero and a rejuvenated Tevez, not to mention Super Mario! And Rodwell's decent, he's certainly better than Carrick!

Uno's_My name said:
How about this then, you could have one of Bale or De Rossi but only one, no chance of signing the other at any future date, who would you choose and why?

Me its Bale everytime, gives us something one of the very few things we currently dont have, and is a lot younger.

personally i think ddr , we have the likes of silva,nasri,aguero tevez in attack, where as defensively we have savic kolo barry nd de jong, ddr in mid wwith yaya would be solid and almost unbreakable with kompany and hart behind them, i think he could be the difference this season, and as we know ddr an yaya both know where the goal is, anyone member his shot against england that hit the post on half volley???

de rossi would enable a 4 year assault on the Champions League to have more chance of success than bale would , if it came off thats 35 mill his fee covered.

Jack Wills said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
DDR is an out and out winner. I think of him as a last of a dying breed. He is just a monster! I find his style unique in the modern game, he is everything a centre mid should be and more.

But Yaya is better.

I think we'll do ok without signing De Rossi. He's good but not amazing; even with Yaya missing for African Cup duty I think we'll manage with Nasri, Silva & Barry behind Aguero and a rejuvenated Tevez, not to mention Super Mario! And Rodwell's decent, he's certainly better than Carrick![/quote]

I agree Yaya is better, but why compare them? Combine them! Those two together would be incredible.

I disagree where you say DDR is good but not amazing.

He's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.