De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its true that his agent has met with City officials then firstly I would assume that this has been done with the players consent,whilst at the same time City have actually contacted Roma,asking permision,even though they havn`t met with the player.
It could be percieved that City have spoken on the QT with a senior person from Roma,to get a feel about a potential deal.
Strange how no-one so far,from Roma,have not accused City of "taping" up their player,so that for me is a welcoming factor.
How much do Roma need the fee and can we turn the Players head,with a place in the CL and potentially winners medals on the domestic front.
Of course it all boils down to the one question, "how true are these whispers ?"

Forzacitizens said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Forzacitizens said:
Would still like to replace Dzeko

Yep can see that but with who now RVP has signed for manure

I guess you'd have to spend a lot of money on either Falcao or Cavani, or even get Sturridge as a cheaper option.

Or how about giving Guiddetti the chance as 4th choice striker? I would be happy with that situation as if any of the above came would they be happy sat on the bench and sharing sub appearances with Balo?

Cityisland said:
Rome, De Rossi is always the goal of Mancini
08/17/2012 08:35 by Cristina Guerri Article read 1221 times
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport

Manchester City will not give up and will soon return to the office for Daniele De Rossi. I want Roberto Mancini, who, after losing van Persie, went to strengthen United's cousins, wants to change, important market of Citizens (Rodwell came only). So we depart from the statements of ds giallorosso Walter Sabatini a few days ago, about Captain Future had hinted to his incedibilitá. But before offering indispensable De Rossi could still be sacrificed. Mancini starts from a base of 30 million euros, which can become 35. The Roma begin to treat of 40. The distance between the parties does not seem so unattainable; the deal, if all the players will be available to sit at a table to discuss it can finally move forward.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dv1c%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsa&sa=X&ei=s_QtULXDN6rO0QWv3oDoDA&ved=0CEMQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CEMQ7gEwAA</a>

Does that say United are our cousins ?

Forzacitizens said:

With who? Don't say Cavani or Falcao as they will not come to sit on the bench. People need to move on from the idea of having 4 world class strikers, no team in the world has that, because it is not logical.

oakiecokie said:
If its true that his agent has met with City officials then firstly I would assume that this has been done with the players consent,whilst at the same time City have actually contacted Roma,asking permision,even though they havn`t met with the player.
It could be percieved that City have spoken on the QT with a senior person from Roma,to get a feel about a potential deal.
Strange how no-one so far,from Roma,have not accused City of "taping" up their player,so that for me is a welcoming factor.
How much do Roma need the fee and can we turn the Players head,with a place in the CL and potentially winners medals on the domestic front.
Of course it all boils down to the one question, "how true are these whispers ?"
Good post. Although "tapping up" players is something that is thought of as unacceptable only in the Premiership IMO. You never hear anything about it here in Germany or in Italy as it goes on all the time.

Crescent said:
Marvin said:
On balance I believe we are in for DDR, but not the update in the other thread. And if we are now talking to the player through his agent we still have to convince the player and remember he has been at Roma all his life

At best still a lot to do

I don't see the point of his agent to come all the way from Italy knowing that DDR would reject our offer. I'm certain that his agent told him that he would come to us and listen to our offer which means he still hasn't rejected transferring out of Roma.

That is if the news about his agent who arrived yesterday is true.
Speculative like so much of this

Bazzmand Show said:
Forzacitizens said:

With who? Don't say Cavani or Falcao as they will not come to sit on the bench. People need to move on from the idea of having 4 world class strikers, no team in the world has that, because it is not logical.

This.

If we sell Dzeko then I'd be very happy if we relied on our existing strikers and added a winger, attacking midfielder instead. Pedro from Barcelona would be an ideal signing, but very unlikely. Sturridge maybe?

I would also love for use to snatch Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal. They've been relegated and we would get him at a low price and reasonable wages. He has been injured these past two seasons, but I'm thinking it could be a very rewarding gamble. He'd accept being low in the picking order for a year, until he regained his fitness.

Regarding DDR:
I believe a lot of talks were held back in January, and making a deal happen now would probably not take a very long time as much should already have been discussed.

GXCity said:
Forzacitizens said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Yep can see that but with who now RVP has signed for manure

I guess you'd have to spend a lot of money on either Falcao or Cavani, or even get Sturridge as a cheaper option.

Or how about giving Guiddetti the chance as 4th choice striker? I would be happy with that situation as if any of the above came would they be happy sat on the bench and sharing sub appearances with Balo?

Good shout.

I like reading about these talented youngsters we keep developing and would love to see them break into the first team.

GXCity said:

Problem is John has ruled out anything but a given starting position. He needs to play games in order to be happy.
Also he still hasn't managed to get rid of that virus.

I wouldn't be surprised if we accepted a decent offer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.