De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
whicko said:
Interesting is the fact that the odds for DDR moving to us have been removed from the Oddschecker website!
There was only one bookie offering odds anyway. There was obviously a lot of money on it. Last odds I remember was 6/4 to come to us. 10/1 to go to another club. ( I got 4/1 about 6 weeks ago!).
Doesnt mean he's leaving Roma though!

I realise it doesn't mean he is leaving but his odds have been taken down from Victor Chandler for some reason, lets hope the deal is on.

Robbo. said:
I see the locked thread, and with out reading any of it. How realistic are the chances of signing De Rossi? is it pure speculation or are we in a serious position?

Unfortunately it's speculation multiplied with a truly massive dose of desperation and hope. Many of us are just hoping that RVP signing for the rags has kick started us into making a statement of our own.

I think Song for £20m would be a better buy than DDR for £35m

(if that indeed is the figures quoted).

Surprised you haven't gone in for Song. Great player and just what you need.

Agent 153 has now reappeared on Twitter after going into hiding after sayin RVP to Rags about a week ago. Fairly reliable source then ;)

Two tweets of note:

Football Agent ‏@agent_153

#MCFC have opened talks for #DeRossi. After missing out on Hazard and Van Persie, Mancini has told officials the deal must be done

Football Agent ‏@agent_153

Scott Sinclair's dream move to #MCFC is in the final stages.

Just my point of view but the appointment of the new CEO could herald a couple of big signings, DDR being one. The management would see this as a statement from the new heirachy. The statement outlines that the new team have been in didcussions the last few weeks

I also expect Marwood to leave the club in the next few days and the CEO's oppo from Barca to be appointed in his role.

Ric said:
Soriano doesn't start until the transfer window has closed.

Officially.

However in reality it's not as if he's working elsewhere at the moment so pretty sure he'll be getting stuck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.