De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Forzacitizens, you'll need a tin hat my friend.

Good Friday joke though. I switched it over, nothing there so I thought 'grr, that pesky Forzacitizens!', and instantly saw the funny side.

Some people have a very strange sense of humour I guess....

Pigeonho said:

Good Friday joke though. I switched it over, nothing there so I thought 'grr, that pesky Forzacitizens!', and instantly saw the funny side.

Easy for you to say, just fired up Sky Go on my phone, in the office in front of my MD, to check!

Astuteboy said:
Pigeonho said:

Easy for you to say, just fired up Sky Go on my phone, in the office in front of my MD, to check!
That's desperate!

Pigeonho said:

I didn't,he's a fuckin tool.Pig sick of WUM's,they need a painful death.

sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
I think he was talking about De Rossi (although I could be mistaken).

De Rossi has had a decent Euros, yes. But £35m or €35m for someone who is 30 next year? I genuinely think Song for £10m less with 5 years on him would be a far better purchase.

Both can play as ballplaying CB's, albeit De Rossi has performed there at a higher standard.

Don't get me wrong, De Rossi is a good player. But I really don't think he's this worldy that a lot of people are claiming him to be, notably due to a tidy Euro 2012.

How much have you seen of De Rossi? My guess is not much.

Unless you watch Serie A every week, then probably as much as you.

I like him, don't get me wrong. And yes, I would say he's better than Song. I just think Song would be the better purchase.

I know you haven't seen that much of De Rossi, because saying Song would be a better purchase made me lol. Not fit to lace his boots mate.

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

I didn't,he's a fuckin tool.Pig sick of WUM's,they need a painful death.
it isn't a life changing experience or life or death situation if we sign a player. Christ!

Yeah, I think some of us are desperate for this deal to happen. It would be a solid signing and abit of muscle flexing after the last 24 hours of non stop van persie drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.