De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
Unless you watch Serie A every week, then probably as much as you.

I like him, don't get me wrong. And yes, I would say he's better than Song. I just think Song would be the better purchase.

I know you haven't seen that much of De Rossi, because saying Song would be a better purchase made me lol. Not fit to lace his boots mate.

Lol? Are you 12?

Anyway, I've seen him plenty. I just think Song would be a better purchase, yes. Not a better player, but a better buy on the whole.

You'll have a fantastic DM, who's not in his prime yet, for £10m less and with probable sell on value should he go on to improve (regardless of City not being a selling club).

I'd say De Rossi would be a player that would suit (aswell as City), Real Madrid & Barca over the years, yet neither have really wanted him.

rodwell could be as good as song in 3 years time mate..we are looking to purchase top top level not v good,,thats the difference between de rossi and song..with regards to money how much have chelsea spent on hazard and torres? compare that to de rossi and sergio...we would have purchased better players and a good few million cashback.

killbill2.gif

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
I know you haven't seen that much of De Rossi, because saying Song would be a better purchase made me lol. Not fit to lace his boots mate.

Lol? Are you 12?

Anyway, I've seen him plenty. I just think Song would be a better purchase, yes. Not a better player, but a better buy on the whole.

You'll have a fantastic DM, who's not in his prime yet, for £10m less and with probable sell on value should he go on to improve (regardless of City not being a selling club).

I'd say De Rossi would be a player that would suit (aswell as City), Real Madrid & Barca over the years, yet neither have really wanted him.

rodwell could be as good as song in 3 years time mate..we are looking to purchase top top level not v good,,thats the difference between de rossi and song..with regards to money how much have chelsea spent on hazard and torres? compare that to de rossi and sergio...we would have purchased better players and a good few million cashback.

I must admit, I'm sceptical over Rodwell. Even when Utd were being spoke about in the media as being interested in Rodwell a year ago, I was wondering why. Then, after hardly any action last season, my opinion hasn't improved at all. Infact, I'd almost forgotten about him.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love him to prove me wrong and go onto be an international regular, but I'll reserve judgement on that until I've seen him in action (hopefully) this season.

Fair enough on the "Top, top" and "Very Good" bracket comparison. As I've said, it's all opinions. I just think someone like Song could help you retain the title in the same way as De Rossi could, aswell as put in a better CL challenge, for a lot less money and with plenty of years in the bank.

De Rossi has only faced slow-paced games throughout his career. That's exactly what Italian football is. Unfortunately, we can't gauge his CL performances, because he's hardly featured. Even International football is slow paced.

Time will tell I suppose and I respect the opinions of those who are desperate for De Rossi to arrive. I just happen think there's better options.

sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
Unless you watch Serie A every week, then probably as much as you.

I like him, don't get me wrong. And yes, I would say he's better than Song. I just think Song would be the better purchase.

Lol? Are you 12?

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that you've not seen that much of De Rossi, because I didn't want to say that you obviously know fuck all about football.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.