De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just back from tattoo parlour and didnt have a shave this morning

6249.jpeg

grim up north said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Comparing Martinez to DeRossi is like comparing Tom Cleverley to David Silva.

Yes but for the same price we get 10 years more of a footballer who could turn in to a DDR within 1 or 2 seasons

or not

Yes but DDR will be an old man at that point an not an all out action hero<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 am --<br /><br />
Ric said:
LongsightM13 said:
Well he has disappeared, so has he been banned or just fucked off?

The former.

Really banned for that, haha
That reminds me not to do that

Roma are the great white hopes of southern Italy. They have just comitted to a new stadium, last year they off-loaded lots of highly paid older players with a determined move towards bringing through fresh younger talent on a 4 year action plan. I presumed that they were going to use DDR to be the focal point around which they were going to re-structure their new team but they have found getting hold of the younger potential to be much miore expensie tan they had planned for. They are histrically very straight forward to deal with (a bit like we used to be) and right now the 40M euros/£31.5M that they quoted us last year would surely not be sniffeed at by them and would represent fair VFM to us

hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
How much have you seen of De Rossi? My guess is not much.

Unless you watch Serie A every week, then probably as much as you.

I like him, don't get me wrong. And yes, I would say he's better than Song. I just think Song would be the better purchase.

I know you haven't seen that much of De Rossi, because saying Song would be a better purchase made me lol. Not fit to lace his boots mate.

Lol? Are you 12?

Anyway, I've seen him plenty. I just think Song would be a better purchase, yes. Not a better player, but a better buy on the whole.

You'll have a fantastic DM, who's not in his prime yet, for £10m less and with probable sell on value should he go on to improve (regardless of City not being a selling club).

I'd say De Rossi would be a player that would suit (aswell as City), Real Madrid & Barca over the years, yet neither have really wanted him.

This just about sums it up at the moment:

The Italian press are reporting the British press reporting them reporting on the poss of De Rossi moving to City

Suggest we leave this a while. If the agent is here, and If his business is talks with City, it follows that the meeting will be some time today. So maybe we will have news later in the aftenoon. In advance of any would be meeting it's just going to be British and Italian papers catching up with the Story that "the agent has flown to UK"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/skills/video/videoid=1846728.html?autoplay=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/skil ... oplay=true</a>

The_Swan said:
Roma are the great white hopes of southern Italy. They have just comitted to a new stadium, last year they off-loaded lots of highly paid older players with a determined move towards bringing through fresh younger talent on a 4 year action plan. I presumed that they were going to use DDR to be the focal point around which they were going to re-structure their new team but they have found getting hold of the younger potential to be much miore expensie tan they had planned for. They are histrically very straight forward to deal with (a bit like we used to be) and right now the 40M euros/£31.5M that they quoted us last year would surely not be sniffeed at by them and would represent fair VFM to us

Anyone know if the Roma fans have made any comment on a possible De Rossi transfer to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.