De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
I know you haven't seen that much of De Rossi, because saying Song would be a better purchase made me lol. Not fit to lace his boots mate.

Lol? Are you 12?

Anyway, I've seen him plenty. I just think Song would be a better purchase, yes. Not a better player, but a better buy on the whole.

You'll have a fantastic DM, who's not in his prime yet, for £10m less and with probable sell on value should he go on to improve (regardless of City not being a selling club).

I'd say De Rossi would be a player that would suit (aswell as City), Real Madrid & Barca over the years, yet neither have really wanted him.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that you've not seen that much of De Rossi, because I didn't want to say that you obviously know fuck all about football.....

Listen. I said it was opinions.

You have yours, I have mine.

But seriously, don't come out with the 'You don't know anything about football' line.

sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
Lol? Are you 12?

Anyway, I've seen him plenty. I just think Song would be a better purchase, yes. Not a better player, but a better buy on the whole.

You'll have a fantastic DM, who's not in his prime yet, for £10m less and with probable sell on value should he go on to improve (regardless of City not being a selling club).

I'd say De Rossi would be a player that would suit (aswell as City), Real Madrid & Barca over the years, yet neither have really wanted him.

i think it was more of a case that he cut any possibility of transfer rumours short by making it clear he would not move at the time,something he hasnt seemed to of done here yet.

cyprustavern said:
i think it was more of a case that he cut any possibility of transfer rumours short by making it clear he would not move at the time,something he hasnt seemed to of done here yet.

Would expect there to be more news if his agent was here

From the Italian angle.It is believed that DDR agent is in Manchester.But his business is more to do with another of his clients Kolarov-who is wantedby Inter.

johnmc said:
cyprustavern said:

Would expect there to be more news if his agent was here

yep im just hoping no news is good news and something is announced out of the blue soon.

I think that we should collectively leave the Marwood baiting alone for now. I am prety sure that our position has been hindered this year by not having a CEO in place to scarry the cheque book around. As with the rodwell transfer I think that we will find that any deals that we do in the next week will have been moved into a prety advanced place and are all but nailed on, and have been for a while. it will have been marood who has done all this donkey-work, and at the end of the day he is employed by our club and as such we are all (including Marwood) blues and in this together.IF DDR's agent is indeed talking to us about any business then that would indicate that an awful lot of work has been done already because things would appear to be at a prety advanced stage already so there will be weeks of work already under the bridge and an understanding of both clubs positions will already be established, if indeed a price has not already been agreed.

And for the record I happen to know that Marwood is very

Real have been after De Rossi for years.

Why Song has been brought up I don'y know, great player but not De Rossi.

Quality over qantity I always say.

stockportblue said:
From the Italian angle.It is believed that DDR agent is in Manchester.But his business is more to do with another of his clients Kolarov-who is wantedby Inter.

lol what a disappointment if this is true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.