De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stockportblue said:
From the Italian angle.It is believed that DDR agent is in Manchester.But his business is more to do with another of his clients Kolarov-who is wantedby Inter.

Can't see it, Mancini will not want to lose Kolarov with two weeks to find a replacement.

We cannot go into the season with one left back in Clichy, what if he gets injured?

He will get loads more playing time in the new formation anyway, he seems to really flourish in it.

stockportblue said:
From the Italian angle.It is believed that DDR agent is in Manchester.But his business is more to do with another of his clients Kolarov-who is wantedby Inter.

I bloody knew that was going to be the case!

matt_matt said:
And for the record I happen to know that Marwood is very

This is like the bit in a murder-mystery where the victim dies just before revealing the killer...

If that had been meant it would have indicated th crime writer in me. Sorry was diverted by a call.
Marwood is very respected particularly within clubs on foreign soil as a highly descreat operator.

citytill1die84 said:
Danamy said:
stockportblue said:

and Juve

Heard anything in DDR Danamy are the rumours true?

Not heard a thing about DDR to be honest, which maybe a good thing because i never heard anything about Rodwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.