De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uno's_My name said:
Rammyblues said:
His outlets to Keane and Bruce have all but dried up. He used to get high prices from his bum chums. See they can't get rid of Berbaflop just as we can't get rid of RSC and Ade.

Dont doubt the powers of old Sparkey......hasnt he also taken one of the shit twins to this summer?

And Park dont forget
The twin is Fabio

Dont doubt the powers of old Sparkey......hasnt he also taken one of the shit twins to this summer?

Didn't realise that, ah well the old network still alive and well. Suspect he would want posh in prem league sooner rather than later. :-)

Uno's_My name said:
Rammyblues said:
His outlets to Keane and Bruce have all but dried up. He used to get high prices from his bum chums. See they can't get rid of Berbaflop just as we can't get rid of RSC and Ade.

I'm sure you'd know...

What gives me a slight glimmer of hope as well as being extremely loyal De Rossi seems highly ambitious. Roma hasn't shown any signs of ambition in my view, They have signed Michael Bradley who despite being a very good player seems to be not one to take them further. Plus they have sold Borini.

kippaxwarrior said:
Uno's_My name said:
Rammyblues said:

And Park dont forget
The twin is Fabio

Yeah Park and Fabio....im sure the QPR fans cant wait to see those two, tbf Parks a decent pro never really had anything against him hes just an average player, Fabio is utter wank mind you.

Sky Blue said:
Uno's_My name said:
Rammyblues said:

I'm sure you'd know...

A couple more before he bites ;0)

Rammyblues said:

Didn't realise that, ah well the old network still alive and well. Suspect he would want posh in prem league sooner rather than later. :-)

Think the elephant man took a player as well

Sky Blue said:
Uno's_My name said:
Rammyblues said:

I'm sure you'd know...

Care to elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.