De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fallen behind Manchester United in what respect have we fallen behind them, they have signed a new striker, welcome back Mr Tevez, they have signed kagawa we already had 2 better players in silva. Ridiculous article.

Youd be better off reading the beano than the Metro.

Manchester City COL ‏@MCFC_Colombia
Danielle De Rossi podría aceptar jugar en el Manchester City en las próximas horas, la oferta a La Roma se ha aumentado a 27.M£
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

This is from this morning, do not know the genuinity about the site.
Says that it´s a matter of hours before De Rossi accepts, valuation has risen to 27 mill to Roma.
https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/236590055559413760/photo/1

dw7 said:
Does anyone know what shirt number he'll get im going to get de Rossi and ?? On the back of my new away shirt on Sunday just so I'll look like a knob

Why not just go with Knob 1 I'm sure people will get the message - just kidding'

corrigan of norway said:
The Gazzetta say´s " 23.55 - Daniele De Rossi is seriously considering the offer of Manchester City, which is the time a court ruthless to Roma midfielder. Roberto Mancini's team gave the prosecutor national blue a contract from 9 million a year. Also raised the offer to the Giallorossi 35 million, to which Rome could decide not to give up."

Just before midnight .

And it took you 7 hours to post it - come on get you finger out us flappers need info in real time.

corrigan of norway said:
Danielle De Rossi podría aceptar jugar en el Manchester City en las próximas horas, la oferta a La Roma se ha aumentado a 27.M£
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Says that it´s a matter of hours before De Rossi accepts, valuation has risen to 27 mill to Roma.

I know I'm being pedantic but as thats in Spanish and not Italian I would take it with a pinch of salt, surely the 1st newspapers/websites to get a whiff of what's happening will be Italian.

corrigan of norway said:
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/236590055559413760/photo/1

thought it was fucked - the only bit i could translate was the "collapse" bit , unless in italian that means "it's on" or something ?

nmc said:
corrigan of norway said:
The Gazzetta say´s " 23.55 - Daniele De Rossi is seriously considering the offer of Manchester City, which is the time a court ruthless to Roma midfielder. Roberto Mancini's team gave the prosecutor national blue a contract from 9 million a year. Also raised the offer to the Giallorossi 35 million, to which Rome could decide not to give up."

Just before midnight .

And it took you 7 hours to post it - come on get you finger out us flappers need info in real time.
Some need some sleep,while you sit up all night with cheezy curls and your wanky in a hanky, waiting for news ;-)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.