De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wretched Vengeance said:
It's all so frustrating.....just say something already Daniel...please.

Later on today we will find out, but more than likely the outcome will not be the one we want to here, in my view.

I have said it before and I will say it again, De Rossi will not be leaving Roma.

He is a Roma fan and he is on high wages and playing for the club off his dreams.

If City are looking for a defensive midfielder, I would go for somebody younger like Sandro who is dynamic,fast and strong but he would cost in the region of £30-£35million pounds but he would be well worth it.

DaveTheYid said:
I have said it before and I will say it again, De Rossi will not be leaving Roma.

He is a Roma fan and he is on high wages and playing for the club off his dreams.

If City are looking for a defensive midfielder, I would go for somebody younger like Sandro who is dynamic,fast and strong but he would cost in the region of £30-£35million pounds but he would be well worth it.

Like Sol Campbell?

obliquerays said:
I believe the Roma manager is somewhat eccentric/a character/mad as box of frogs.
How many managers these days would have full disclosure as to what is going on at boardroom level in any case ?, particularly in Italy.

I would pay no heed whatsoever to anything that Zeman comes out with.
Yes, it's definitely different in Italy. Managers are rather disposable.

I understand people saying "At his age if he had any ambition he would sign.."

The guy has won a world cup, the biggest honour in my book. I would LOVE for him to sign for us but I don't entirely buy the idea that if he doesn't sign it shows a lack of ambition.

My mate in Italy told me last week there was no way De Rossi would ever leave Italy. No way on earth.
He just emailed me now saying the word is that De Rossi has agreed and Roma are holding out for a bit more money or maybe just time . And the press are reporting Jovetic coming as well.

Just repeating that cos it's what i want to hear and he probably knows as much (or as little) as anyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.