De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
City are such an impressively tight, professional organisation these days that I don't think anyone really knows what is going on. Hence why Rodwell slipped under the radar.

Apart from you. CEO and all that ;-)

I've read the last 14 pages and my view is we will get him.

If he was going to commit to Roma he would surely have said so at the first opportunity. If Citythink he's not interested, or that the whole thing is a fabrication I'd expect them to comment soon

johnmc said:
Other than Robinho have we ever signed anyone without them having a medical in manchester?? Without them being in the city even?

All eyes on Campus Biomedico tomorrow then because if thats whats going to happen then it will be here.

taconinja said:
The_Swan said:
Cheadle Blue said:
its all for show, cos the fans are mental. unless they make out like they have done everything they can to keep him, and the player is devastated to leave, they riot

And Roma's fans have torn thier own stadium to pieces on more than one occasion
Indeed they have. If they're selling De Rossi--and I'm not convinced they are--they have to play this perfectly.

So thats why the price is so high. Its De Rossi and a stadium refurbishment.

80s Shorts said:
taconinja said:
The_Swan said:
And Roma's fans have torn thier own stadium to pieces on more than one occasion
Indeed they have. If they're selling De Rossi--and I'm not convinced they are--they have to play this perfectly.

Is the price 'so high' really? I would say that it is full market value. We are not yet in a position to expect loyalty discounts especially for a player that IS so important to them and would surely become pivotal to us.

The_Swan said:
80s Shorts said:
taconinja said:

Is the price 'so high' really? I would say that it is full market value. We are not yet in a position to expect loyalty discounts especially for a player that IS so important to them and would surely become pivotal to us.

was a joke mate.

The_Swan said:
johnmc said:
Other than Robinho have we ever signed anyone without them having a medical in manchester?? Without them being in the city even?

All eyes on Campus Biomedico tomorrow then because if thats whats going to happen then it will be here.
Could sign subject to medical

If it was our player and Mancini said he was confident he was staying and then the club organised a press conference I wouldn't expect that same player to announce he was off it would be bizarre.

If the presser is true the best we could hope is that it's nothing to do with us.

I know it was. But having spent 4 yrs watching this guy was just using the oportunity to ease the worries of the tight-wads on here that seem to think (if we are getting him-which I seriously doubt) that the price would be too high.
IMO if we had to break the british transfer record to get him it would still be well worth every penny.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 am --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
If it was our player and Mancini said he was confident he was staying and then the club organised a press conference I wouldn't expect that same player to announce he was off it would be bizarre.

If the presser is true the best we could hope is that it's nothing to do with us.

Have said earlier, the presser is just a seasonal pre-season thing that Roma do every year.

Why would his agent travel to speak to City (Let's assume it was nothing to do with Kolarov) if De Rossi was not interested in a move?

Of course, I'm certain DDR is more than happy at Roma but he must have said "Go and see what's on offer" to his agent. Ergo - if it's an attractive enough offer he's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.