De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Swan said:
I know it was. But having spent 4 yrs watching this guy was just using the oportunity to ease the worries of the tight-wads on here that seem to think (if we are getting him-which I seriously doubt) that the price would be too high.
IMO if we had to break the british transfer record to get him it would still be well worth every penny.

That is where you have better knowledge. What matches should i be watching to see his qualities. im always dubious of utube shorts. They could make de Niro look good laying a carpet.

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like De Rossi won't be leaving Roma.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-nSfqxKfI[/youtube]

This was a presentation of the new signings for Roma at the start of the game tonight. The announcer calls out the names of Balzaretti, Piris and Destro and introduces them as new signings. Then, De Rossi enters at 2:20, and the announcer states that 'he has chosen Roma , and will stay with us forever.."

Just thought you guys should know because I understand the frustration of not knowing what's going to happen in the transfer market.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Why would his agent travel to speak to City (Let's assume it was nothing to do with Kolarov) if De Rossi was not interested in a move?

Of course, I'm certain DDR is more than happy at Roma but he must have said "Go and see what's on offer" to his agent. Ergo - if it's an attractive enough offer he's interested.

Have we seen any evidence of his agents visit yet?? Even if we had agents do just visit their clients (Kolerov) once in a while

I know this has been said before. If there's any chance in hell of him coming to City. It will be done under the radar and Roma the club will be making the announcement not the player. This guy is really loyal to the point i believe he does not want to come over but Roma will be pushing him to do so. The fact this guy is so loyal i have a feeling he wont be able to play at his best because hes not playing for his home club or his nation Italy but that's my opinion on it.

romanista said:
I don't like to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like De Rossi won't be leaving Roma.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-nSfqxKfI[/youtube]

This was a presentation of the new signings for Roma at the start of the game tonight. The announcer calls out the names of Balzaretti, Piris and Destro and introduces them as new signings. Then, De Rossi enters at 1:55, and the announcer states that 'he has chosen Roma , and will stay with us forever.."

Just thought you guys should know because I understand the frustration of not knowing what's going to happen in the transfer market.

Interesting song to be playing...

Born To Run..?

80s Shorts said:
The_Swan said:
I know it was. But having spent 4 yrs watching this guy was just using the oportunity to ease the worries of the tight-wads on here that seem to think (if we are getting him-which I seriously doubt) that the price would be too high.
IMO if we had to break the british transfer record to get him it would still be well worth every penny.

That is where you have better knowledge. What matches should i be watching to see his qualities. im always dubious of utube shorts. They could make de Niro look good laying a carpet.

About the last game I saw was away at Milan (, Roma lost 2-1 but DDR & Gago had good games and Ibra scored both Milans goals (I think)

I believe the Roma manager is somewhat eccentric/a character/mad as box of frogs.
How many managers these days would have full disclosure as to what is going on at boardroom level in any case ?, particularly in Italy.

I would pay no heed whatsoever to anything that Zeman comes out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.