De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I believe he would have a press conference out of respect to the fans, to explain his decision to leave

Matt the Giant said:
Sorry if already covered, but Marca seems to think he's already agreed personal terms with us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2012/08/19/en/football/international_football/1345405480.html?a=PR216a7acf49219dc6341e7d646ee66f5e6&t=1345414128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2012/08/19/en/foot ... 1345414128</a>

That's just referring to the gazetta article

A press conference only to say he is staying he was never leaving etc etc etc - its Kaka all over again

If he was indeed leaving then he would announce it not fuck around for 48 hours to tell his beloeved Roma fans he is chucking them

De Rossi is not realitically beingreported in the press, if this went ahead it would be the singke biggest transfer in the Prem not just tis year but for a few years

Aint happening

mike channon´s windmill said:
Project said:
Why have a press conference to say you're staying

To publicly put it to bed once and for all, endear himself even more to the Roma fans and humilliate us.
A lot of the Italian press want us taught a lesson

Or to announce a tearful goodbye!!!!

Tearful goodbye Pleaseeeeee :)

SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
Oh thats the lol that offends. Well fuck me silly with an elf.

Yes they amuse me also, handwringing over the supposed fee while not knowing where we stand financially to the same extent as those penning the deal. Why worry when we have a team employed to do that on your behalf?

Didnt offend me at all mate. The discussion between you and me will get lost in the thread. However, what you said was blatently untrue and I just thought I would point it out to you.
Well you're wrong to as it wasn't.

Now talk to someone that gives a shit fella.

I'm here for news on DDR, not a chat with you.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm --

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:

Yes they amuse me also, handwringing over the supposed fee while not knowing where we stand financially to the same extent as those penning the deal. Why worry when we have a team employed to do that on your behalf?

Didnt offend me at all mate. The discussion between you and me will get lost in the thread. However, what you said was blatently untrue and I just thought I would point it out to you.

You are doing a great job of not giving a shit "fella".

"lol" , you like to do that to demean posters so thought you would appreciate it fella.

salfordpaul said:
tried googling ddr's disciplinary record, can t find hard facts. anyone know roughly yellows and reds last season ?
9 yellows 0 reds.

SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm --

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:

Think you mean "too" not to.

bobmcfc said:
For what it's worth I believe he would have a press conference out of respect to the fans, to explain his decision to leave

So do I.
He will want his beloved fans to understand him, and to give him an emotional permission to leave the club for a few years, try something new in the Premier league.

He'll be back in the Italian capital within four years I reckon, and considering the amount of money he'll bring to the club I'm sure they would show him nothing but the utmost of respect and understanding.

If for some reason Manchester City had to face Roma in a cup competition, I doubt Daniele would participate.

bobmcfc said:
Why, when he leaves the dosh will help the club out of a financial dilema. The fans should say ' thanks fella you gave us your best years, enjoy your retirement'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.