De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

City are planning to pay £25mill-£30mill for De Rossi and £6mill-£8mill in wages.

Anyone know De Jong's wage demands?

Don't know if they're the same type of player and/or play in the same position, but if they are it's madness considering City won't meet De Jong's wage demands.

And yes, we did miss him yesterday against Southamption.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Am I alone in thinking this is an insane piece of business? 30m quid for a 30 year old is madness no matter how good a player he is, plus DDR's quite a hefty lump. He ain't a Hessenthaler or Strachan type genetic freak who will keep going til he's nearly 40. In 2 years time he will have slowed down significantly and we will be left with a bloke bleeding us for 10m a year in wages and no resale value whatsoever. And it's not even a position in which we are short handed. To judge from yesterday's defensive mess, particularly down the flanks, we need a wide midfielder with pace, who can actually get up and down the pitch to assist Zab, and a centre half.

Fair points but I don't think it is insane for City as I see it as the exception to the rule and a move designed to help City achieve short-term success that will aid with longer term goals. I also harbour doubts about how much impact FFPR will really have in terms of sanctions. Utd are a different case to us in many respects.

We need a player like DDR but we also need the two types of player you mention.

Re: DDR stay where you are son

richards30 said:
themadinventor said:
Feed the Elk said:
It really isn't. Go back to school - you're saying don't get a player because invisible people on an Internet forum are laughing at you.
LOL.

And here come all the sheep BAH BAH BAH .
i take it your not a city fan then?

Yes I'm a City fan, a fan of the players we have now, not of yet another maybe that I'm getting more and more convinced we wont get....again.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 am --<br /><br />
alky313 said:
themadinventor said:
OB1 said:
Try using the DDR thread: your contribution isn't so special....

Yes it is.

Nah son. Lay off of the keyboard. No need to big yourself up.

Ask yourself why do you keeping clicking this thread to have a go......hmmmmmm

themadinventor said:
Why are we making twits of ourselves yet again over a POSSIBLE signing, we don't need anyone else , we have more than enough quality to retain our title and I think we are disrespecting the players we have now, the very same players who delivered the PL trophy last season, worst of all this is being lapped up by the cockneys on redcafe, lets take a leaf out of the chairman's book and keep a dignified silence until any deals are done, signed,holding up the shirt all that, then we can discuss the new guy confident that's he's in ??.

So what's with the title "DDR stay where you are son"? Bears no relationship withe content.

baldybouncer said:
themadinventor said:
Why are we making twits of ourselves yet again over a POSSIBLE signing, we don't need anyone else , we have more than enough quality to retain our title and I think we are disrespecting the players we have now, the very same players who delivered the PL trophy last season, worst of all this is being lapped up by the cockneys on redcafe, lets take a leaf out of the chairman's book and keep a dignified silence until any deals are done, signed,holding up the shirt all that, then we can discuss the new guy confident that's he's in ??.

So what's with the title "DDR stay where you are son"? Bears no relationship withe content.

And people are telling me to go back to school !! unbelievable.

themadinventor said:
richards30 said:
themadinventor said:
And here come all the sheep BAH BAH BAH .

Yes I'm a City fan, a fan of the players we have now, not of yet another maybe that I'm getting more and more convinced we wont get....again.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 am --

alky313 said:
themadinventor said:
Yes it is.

Because this thread is laughable, as are you right now.

alky313 said:
themadinventor said:
richards30 said:

Yes I'm a City fan, a fan of the players we have now, not of yet another maybe that I'm getting more and more convinced we wont get....again.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 am --

alky313 said:

Because this thread is laughable, as are you right now.

Happy to help.

It does amuse me to hear people say we don't need DeRossi, did none of you city last year when Yaya left for the ACON?.... It was plain to see that we truly missed him and his presence, if we are lucky enough to get Dan the man then we would of pulled off a major coop, that will shit the likes of the scum and Chelsea right up.

themadinventor said:
baldybouncer said:
themadinventor said:

Well, it has to be said, you're not making a whole heap of sense. And stop shouting - it's still early.

Giles said:
themadinventor said:
baldybouncer said:

Well, it has to be said, you're not making a whole heap of sense. And stop shouting - it's still early.

Just trying to entertain myself before they all head off to bargain booze in time for Jeremy Kyle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.