De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Rome is a similar size to Manchester. Not the political boundary but the real metropolis.

If he doesn't come, he has no ambition...
I wouldn't want a player like that anyway (robinho).
Looking back, when Gerrard writes his retirement book, I'm pretty sure he will say he regrets not signing for Chelsea and winning trophys.

I would want something to show for my career.
If he's made of the right stuff, he will come...

1kinkladze said:
If he doesn't come, he has no ambition...
I wouldn't want a player like that anyway (robinho).
Looking back, when Gerrard writes his retirement book, I'm pretty sure he will say he regrets not signing for Chelsea and winning trophys.

I would want something to show for my career.
If he's made of the right stuff, he will come...

I have no problem with players showing loyalty although the way the scousers are slagging carragher at every opportunity I bet he wishes he hadn't been so loyal!

He isn't flying anywhere all the sounds coming from Roma are that he's staying... they are confident for a reason.

Carstairs said:
bojinov29 said:
wild stab in the dark and here's wishing but ..... anyone think his press conference could be held over here? i'm thinking into this too much aren't I.

You need to have a lie down in a darkened room.

;-)
yeah your right, still feeling a little weary after two consecutively mad 3 - 2 wins.lol.

johnmc said:
richards30 said:
so you create an account referenced to city just to slate manchester????

Mate, Manchester is small compared to Madrid, London, Paris and Rome.

its a lot bigger than fucking accrington though, tell that to DDR<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am --<br /><br />
bojinov29 said:
Carstairs said:
bojinov29 said:
wild stab in the dark and here's wishing but ..... anyone think his press conference could be held over here? i'm thinking into this too much aren't I.

You need to have a lie down in a darkened room.

;-)
yeah your right, still feeling a little weary after two consecutively mad 3 - 2 wins.lol.

it's 3 actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.