De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we're absolutely clear, if this all blows up in our face we can still blame Marwood, right?

cityyy said:
not my fault! said:
Ok, we have heard about this press conference but... Has it been said where that will be? He could well be doing a presser but at Carrington with Mancini sat next to him sporting a huge cheesey grin! Just a thought.

Its held in Trigoria, AS Romas training center, but like i said it's just the press conference every other Roma player already had this summer.

The main point of that press conference is not to talk about moving or staying in Roma but to talk about the preseason and the upcoming season.

So you are telling me every other Roma player has had their own press conference this summer?

wireblue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Not going to happen. I don't waste any more effort on it, anyone can see it's the Joe Royle at Oldham/Kaka at Milan scenario all over again. 'How could I leave the club I love' etc etc. 'Not motivated by money' etc etc.

If we really want a centre midfielder then Moutinho, Cabaye, Tiote are all gettable for much less money, but the clock is ticking

What effort are you putting into the signing of De Rossi?
I've rolled up one sleeve and I had pizza for my dinner

BlakeTheBlue said:
cityyy said:
not my fault! said:
Ok, we have heard about this press conference but... Has it been said where that will be? He could well be doing a presser but at Carrington with Mancini sat next to him sporting a huge cheesey grin! Just a thought.

Its held in Trigoria, AS Romas training center, but like i said it's just the press conference every other Roma player already had this summer.

The main point of that press conference is not to talk about moving or staying in Roma but to talk about the preseason and the upcoming season.

So you are telling me every other Roma player has had their own press conference this summer?

I've just looked back through a fair few of Roma's tweets and there is no mention of any other players having press conferences.

BlakeTheBlue said:
cityyy said:
not my fault! said:

Like i already said in 3 posts Yes. Every 1st team player in As Roma have had their press conference this summer. All the "big names" ie Totti, Osvaldo had private conference and lesser names were doing press conference with 2-3 players in it. DDR is the only one who havent done it yet.

bammy blue said:
in my eyes its would seem like the press conference could be a good bye, who would call one to say there staying? fingers crossed anyway!

Indeed, why hold a press a conference to say you are staying. That is just stupid.

I hope he comes.

cityyy said:
Like i already said in 3 posts Yes. Every 1st team player in As Roma have had their press conference this summer. All the "big names" ie Totti, Osvaldo had private conference and lesser names were doing press conference with 2-3 players in it. DDR is the only one who havent done it yet.

A private press conference?

The Press Conference is more than likely to be about the start of the Serie A season and their expectations. AS Roma have played us all along with no intention of selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.