De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drewmanc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Goats left knee said:
Sick to death of this transfer window!
cant just get 2 or 3 deals done a month from the seasons end, oh no, have to piss about the whole summer (even though we are champions..)

The fact we're champions is pretty irrelevant to the rest of your post.

Why is it irrelevant? Players should be falling over themselves to play for us, I seem to recall us playing the best footy/scoring the most etc and winning the prem and this season have the opportunity to push on in the CL as well but Martinez/Hazzard/RVP have all gone elsewhere. Someone must be fucking our transfer policy up.

The policy involves not being ripped off any more by greedy agents (Hazard). RVP didn't want to come because he's a twat and Martinez is overpriced.

Drewmanc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Goats left knee said:
Sick to death of this transfer window!
cant just get 2 or 3 deals done a month from the seasons end, oh no, have to piss about the whole summer (even though we are champions..)

The fact we're champions is pretty irrelevant to the rest of your post.

Why is it irrelevant? Players should be falling over themselves to play for us, I seem to recall us playing the best footy/scoring the most etc and winning the prem and this season have the opportunity to push on in the CL as well but Martinez/Hazzard/RVP have all gone elsewhere. Someone must be fucking our transfer policy up.

It is clear we have constraints on how much we spend, otherwise we would have made more signings. We didn't need RVP; would have been a great player to have, but with Aguero and Tevez, Balotelli now another year older and on the back of a good Euros and Dzeko (not great but good enough), we have a v strong forward line.

You don't know how much we have bid for these players ultimately; they may all want to come to us, but in each case the rival bidder may have offered more due to the constraints put on Mancini till we sell players.

moomba said:
FisHman99 said:
moomba said:
If De Rossi has made a decision to stay, I would think we would leak it to the press that we've ended our interest. We won't sit back and let him break the news.

So to me either he hasn't made a decision yet, has made a decision to stay and hasn't told us yet or he's on his way.

We didn't do this when we were after Eden Hazard,

We let him announce it

Fair point

We must have entered one of those non disclosure things everyone keeps banging on about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.