De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper Roma lad, father works for the club. Instinct tells me he just wouldn't leave, a proper send off and conference/goodbye eg...tomorrow perhaps, i don't know. A press conference is a good way to explain your decision/actions.

The only reason I'd see him call a press conference, to announce he's leaving if were being postivie. To do it professionally, and in respect for the club he loves.

It can work both ways tomorrow, not over until DDR says it is.

Freestyler said:
Proper Roma lad, father works for the club. Instinct tells me he just wouldn't leave, a proper send off and conference/goodbye eg...tomorrow perhaps, i don't know. A press conference is a good way to explain your decision/actions.

The only reason I'd see him call a press conference, to announce he's leaving if were being postivie. To do it professionally, and in respect for the club he loves.

I thought you said he agreed/was done a few days ago.

Andouble said:
Freestyler said:

I did, agreed a fee. done business with Roma.

As i said it's now down to DDR, and what happens next.

I was told off a different source it was done, from my usual source i've heard nothing about that.

I made that clear when i said it.

Andouble said:
Freestyler said:

It's ok Freestyler I've got this one for you and to save you from typing

"Things change mate with these sort of transfers"

Edit

Note to self

much type quicker

shootmeifipost10k said:
Andouble said:
Freestyler said:

It's ok Freestyler I've got this one for you and to save you from typing

"Things change mate with these sort of transfers"

so you see him say that and instantly think 'he's wrong'

so why not read what i just put, instead of jumping on the bandwagon first.

No matter how water tight people think our transfer policy is, I just can't see how a transfer of this apparent size could go pretty much undetected by the English Press.

Plus the snippets from the Italian Press have been almost completely ignored by our Press, so does that suggest they can't take them that seriously?

I really doubt this Press Conference has been called with us in mind. Like many have said, it will just be a pre season conference, like any other.

This isn't to say I don't think we will sign him, just I think many are reading far too much into this press conference.

Plus, I said last night, to put a date on it seems so odd. That would imply that all terms are agreed between the clubs if it was a press conference to announce he was leaving, and there is almost no way this would go by undetected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.