De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityyy said:
sam-caddick said:
cityyy said:
Romas squad is already full. Zeman wants 2 players for each position and they already have more than. They are still trying to get rid of Boriello, Perrotta, Bojan.

There is confirmation that Barca offered 25 mil for Pjanic and Roma turned it down. DDR is like million times more important than Pjanic for Roma.

Also the translation about Zemans comment is mistranslated. Zeman actually said "Im sure DDR will stay in Roma".

Even saying he is sure does not confirm he is staying!

I know and it's hard to translate it because there arent exact word in english for what Zeman said.

But the idea on the comment is something like "There is only 1% change that DDR will move to City."
I think you're putting words you want to hear mate! I think he'll stay but only to stay close to his daughter! In footballing terms he should want the chance of the premier league and the challenge! Can't be classed as a great when club wise he's won literally nothing?! No champions league this season if he stays and also a lack of ambition in my opinion.

Well I know fuck all, and it seems I'm going against the tide on here, but I think we'll sign him!

I think this press conference, will come and go, and we wont be any the wiser.

DDR, will be ours, in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.