De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
deriam said:
Easy to say to move on. Tell that to Marwood. He moved on from every target in this summer look where he got...

We shouldnt even go after players if we arent sure he would like to come. Still target like Agger, DDR, few of the loyal players who are ready to play for there mid-table club instead of going to a champion team for higher wages...
Hopefully tomorrow it wont be big PR disaster for us if DDR will reject us in a public press conf.

I am red?

You boys need to be a bit sharper ffs

Oakie, Pudge, GDM, Welcome our new friend to the Non-Mod Plastic/Rag hunting group, DenisLawBackHeel74.

Cheers. I normally just look on and laugh from the sidelines but this attempt was really poor imo, and shouldnt he be jizzing over rip van winkle on his debut anyway?

bobmcfc said:
Any chance of him signing an improved deal at Roma ? Seems a lot of hoo har just to say he's staying at the club

Only signed a new deal in January so no need for him to sign a new deal.

carlos92 said:
bobmcfc said:
Any chance of him signing an improved deal at Roma ? Seems a lot of hoo har just to say he's staying at the club

I know but It has happened before with other players

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Seosa said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I am red?

Oakie, Pudge, GDM, Welcome our new friend to the Non-Mod Plastic/Rag hunting group, DenisLawBackHeel74.

Cheers. I normally just look on and laugh from the sidelines but this attempt was really poor imo, and shouldnt he be jizzing over rip van winkle on his debut anyway?

He probably already is. Keep your eyes open, someday Bill will pass the ban hammer on and we'll all be like fucking Thor!

bobmcfc said:
carlos92 said:
bobmcfc said:

I know but It has happened before with other players

They can't afford to give him another payrise and he is the type of player who isn't motivated by money. We will find tomorrow and then we can put it to bed:)

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
deriam said:
Easy to say to move on. Tell that to Marwood. He moved on from every target in this summer look where he got...

We shouldnt even go after players if we arent sure he would like to come. Still target like Agger, DDR, few of the loyal players who are ready to play for there mid-table club instead of going to a champion team for higher wages...
Hopefully tomorrow it wont be big PR disaster for us if DDR will reject us in a public press conf.

I am red?

join date April 1st.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Seosa said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I am red?

Welcome friend. We have important work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.