De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to catch up with the thread, where has the de rossi press conferec come from???? Cant seem to find anything ????

owenmcfc said:
Just trying to catch up with the thread, where has the de rossi press conferec come from???? Cant seem to find anything ????

I had a missed call today. Rang it back and it was one of Etoo's mobile phones. He left me a voicemail saying he wasn't joining. He said he nearly joined but Marwood put him off.

bluemonkey71 said:
owenmcfc said:

I had a missed call today. Rang it back and it was one of Etoo's mobile phones. He left me a voicemail saying he wasn't joining. He said he nearly joined but Marwood put him off.

Hahahaha! One of my favourite transfer WUMS, up there with Balotelli's sister imo

southern muppet said:
R0BINH0 said:
Give up on DDR, sign Fellaini after tonight's performance. He's terrorised United all game, prem proven. Absolute machine

One of his annual 5 world class games. He'll be anonymous in the other 33.

I'm only slightly exaggerating.

One of his others will be against us

Bilboblue said:
SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
I know but It has happened before with other players
Name one.

Haha just tried to wipe that off my iPad.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
bluemonkey71 said:
owenmcfc said:

That fuckin Marwood again.

On that basis (and a few other blinders I remember from him) Fellaini is a top player. Would cost a lot less than DDR and is premiership proven.

ColmansMustard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.