De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAO swpsback

Smalling for utd. Think he signed an improved deal 6 months after signing from fulham

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Cheers. I normally just look on and laugh from the sidelines but this attempt was really poor imo, and shouldnt he be jizzing over rip van winkle on his debut anyway?

Welcome friend. We have important work to do.

I consider myself to be one of the best spotters out there, however I work alone.

Between us all we will rid this place of the scum.

Not if you keep inviting the fuckers back we wont !! Wheres VVK he asks.

This deal is off and IMO has never been on. Half the people on here would say its still alive even after he comes out tomorrow n says I'm staying. Typical response likely to be "oh come on as if he was going to say he was leaving to his home crowd at his standard press conference as individuals have at the start of every season that he was leaving. DDR is idolised in Rome so why burn bridges with your fans. If he stays, they think he never wanted to leave anyway, but if city and Roma do a deal he can say it was because the club he loves couldn't refuse such a bid. This making him a legend either way. It's very much still on and I wont believe otherwise until the window slams shut"

De Rossi is going to reject us and probably has already done so behind closed doors ... who gives a shit, we tried to pry an Ultra Romanista and Serie A's best paid player for the 3rd time and failed... at least we're persistent!!

We will get 1-2 players but the rags lost tonight!!! That must do wonders for their confidence. Robin Van who... he would have been an ultra waste of money... top shit!

It wasn't pointless as it sounds for us. If you want to be the best then you should try and sign the best even though the transfer didn't come in to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.