De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
This deal is off and IMO has never been on. Half the people on here would say its still alive even after he comes out tomorrow n says I'm staying. Typical response likely to be "oh come on as if he was going to say he was leaving to his home crowd at his standard press conference as individuals have at the start of every season that he was leaving. DDR is idolised in Rome so why burn bridges with your fans. If he stays, they think he never wanted to leave anyway, but if city and Roma do a deal he can say it was because the club he loves couldn't refuse such a bid. This making him a legend either way. It's very much still on and I wont believe otherwise until the window slams shut"

Eh?

Matt.D said:
This deal is off and IMO has never been on. Half the people on here would say its still alive even after he comes out tomorrow n says I'm staying. Typical response likely to be "oh come on as if he was going to say he was leaving to his home crowd at his standard press conference as individuals have at the start of every season that he was leaving. DDR is idolised in Rome so why burn bridges with your fans. If he stays, they think he never wanted to leave anyway, but if city and Roma do a deal he can say it was because the club he loves couldn't refuse such a bid. This making him a legend either way. It's very much still on and I wont believe otherwise until the window slams shut"
I've read it three times and each time it's different.

Ducado said:
Matt.D said:

Eh?
i think he's schizophrenic

Ducado said:
Matt.D said:

Eh?

Confused.com

i8rags said:
Matt.D said:
I've read it three times and each time it's different.

It's like a puzzle, I am glad it's not just me then I thought I was going mad

Matt.D said:

Inception?

Ducado said:
Matt.D said:

Eh?

I am unsure of the logic here mate.

Matt.D said:

I thought i understood that until the last sentence

Wretched Vengeance said:
Ducado said:
Matt.D said:

Eh?

I am unsure of the logic here mate.

Beats me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.