De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
This deal is off and IMO has never been on. Half the people on here would say its still alive even after he comes out tomorrow n says I'm staying. Typical response likely to be "oh come on as if he was going to say he was leaving to his home crowd at his standard press conference as individuals have at the start of every season that he was leaving. DDR is idolised in Rome so why burn bridges with your fans. If he stays, they think he never wanted to leave anyway, but if city and Roma do a deal he can say it was because the club he loves couldn't refuse such a bid. This making him a legend either way. It's very much still on and I wont believe otherwise until the window slams shut"

This is one of the most hypnotic passages of writing ever.

I feel like if I spend another minute with it the whole room is going to go Ark of the Covenant on me and my face is going to melt. Matt D, I salute you.

Forzacitizens said:
Cityisland said:
Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM

meanwhile, #mcfc fear the worst about De Rossi's press conference planned for Rome tomorrow. they expect him to say he is staying in Italy.

is that this controlled leak people have been talking about?

Yep.

Exactly as I thought. They are starting to build it up for a big fail.

We fear the worst. Well yeah, we here in the De Rossi thread. but no way mcfc officials dont know already. They know that they made an offer or not, that offer is accepted or not, and his agent surely had contact with City with good response or not.

Ian Ladyboy fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.