De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizen in Pakistan said:
why would a player with 4 years left in his contract hold a press conference and says im staying?doesnt make no fucking sense at all,deep down in my heart i have a feeling he might just come.

I do believe I've heard this asked on here more than I've been asked dose my fat arse looking big in this dress that is a size too small.

If you're reading this, yes you I know you do then it looks just lovely

One more thing which is making me hopeful of ddr transfer is that roma have American owners and americans dont give a flying fuck when it comes down to feelings,<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am --<br /><br />
shootmeifipost10k said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
why would a player with 4 years left in his contract hold a press conference and says im staying?doesnt make no fucking sense at all,deep down in my heart i have a feeling he might just come.

I do believe I've heard this asked on here more than I've been asked dose my fat arse looking big in this dress that is a size too small.

If you're reading this, yes you I know you do then it looks just lovely

Yes i did read it and all i realized that you were just another dickhead trying to act smart out here

so the press conference is 2pm manc time? So 9am est, someone like mancio better be on providing a live translation of what's being said

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_ExkfcBao" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_ExkfcBao</a>

I thought all the Roma players did a presser and DDR just hadn't done his yet. Someone posted that, didn't they?

cmdub said:
so the press conference is 2pm manc time? So 9am est, someone like mancio better be on providing a live translation of what's being said

If DDR starts by saying "Eez important for me to play for good club" you can bet he'll be here by the weekend because he's already learning the language from whoever teaches Mancini.

Jumanji said:
I thought all the Roma players did a presser and DDR just hadn't done his yet. Someone posted that, didn't they?
And if you don't think someone will ask him about his future, you're too stupid even for bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.