De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to cause any speculation on here but has anybody seen the latest Tunnelcam vid on the OS..

There is a Italian looking guy thats walks down the tunnel with Mancini, i am sure that it is DDRs agent...

Can anybody on here confirm this..

yayas trusty right foot said:
I dont want to cause any speculation on here but has anybody seen the latest Tunnelcam vid on the OS..

There is a Italian looking guy thats walks down the tunnel with Mancini, i am sure that it is DDRs agent...

Haven't seen it but is this him?

SergioBerti.jpg

He's a personal friend of Mancini's so even if it is him might not necessarily mean anything. I can imagine he tried to push De Rossi towards us but it's the player's choice.

Aint seen the vid, but mancini brought in a new coach in the summer, quite a tall good looking bloke?

Don't know if this has been posted already.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.gazzetta.it/tecnico-roma-vincenda-mercato-legata-centrocampista/f6eaba5c-eacf-11e1-ac3b-b12555c8fc87" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.gazzetta.it/tecnico-roma-v ... 2555c8fc87</a>

I try to translate the most important part:

"Im convinced that he ( De Rossi ) will stay. He is an very important player for me. They ( Roma managers ) never asked me if i need him or not, because they know that he is important for us."

LoveCity said:

Haven't seen it but is this him?

SergioBerti.jpg

He's a personal friend of Mancini's so even if it is him might not necessarily mean anything. I can imagine he tried to push De Rossi towards us but it's the player's choice.

What's Nigel Havers doing alongside Mancini?

images

Ticket For Schalke said:

Aint seen the vid, but mancini brought in a new coach in the summer, quite a tall good looking bloke?

False alarm, its not him...

The guy is tall but a little younger..

why would a player with 4 years left in his contract hold a press conference and says im staying?doesnt make no fucking sense at all,deep down in my heart i have a feeling he might just come.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
why would a player with 4 years left in his contract hold a press conference and says im staying?doesnt make no fucking sense at all,deep down in my heart i have a feeling he might just come.

It's Rome, they have been making public spectacles of things for over 2000 years. :)

corky1970 said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:

āssālam 'alaykum blue

walekum assalam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.