De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
squirtyflower said:
Forzacitizens said:
Don't mean to be a pessimist but whats going on?

Dzeko could be going to spurs
AJ on his way out
difficulties with Silva's contract
no improvements to the squad
can't shift RSC, Ade etc
you do remember us winning the league though?
LOL, deary me is this the future ?
i hope not

cleavers said:
I'm so glad I only became a blue in 2009.

I take it you're referring to me?

I've been a blue all my life so don't give me that.

I'm just expressing my opinion, is that ok with you?

Forzacitizens said:
cleavers said:
I'm so glad I only became a blue in 2009.

I take it you're referring to me?

I've been a blue all my life so don't give me that.

I'm just expressing my opinion, is that ok with you?
Yes, but I was only joking, I'm not keen on the "were doomed" type posts, personally I think we have more than enough to win it again with no more signings.

If you look at the gossip columns the club is falling apart apparently. Mancini falling out with Marwood; De Rossi is snubbing us; Silva won't sign a new contract; Dzeko going;AJ going. Our seasons fallen apart already, fucking journos would have us believe.

With De Rossi's press conference at 3pm, it will be at 2pm tomorrow for us will it not? Italy is an hour ahead!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm --<br /><br />
Hydemcfc said:
If you look at the gossip columns the club is falling apart apparently. Mancini falling out with Marwood; De Rossi is snubbing us; Silva won't sign a new contract; Dzeko going;AJ going. Our seasons fallen apart already, fucking journos would have us believe.

Just like journos reporting De Rossi is to "snub" us. They know as much as us, hence the use of the word "reported"!

Until tomorrow, nobody knows anything!

Hydemcfc said:
The season was clearly over when we went 1-2 behind yesterday, we all knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.