De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrovs left peg said:
Pigeonho said:
I wonder what posts will appear if/when De Rossi verbally rejects us? 'No ambition', 'he's a twat', 'didn't want him anyway'.....

Answer: All of the above

2 of the 3 would be fair comment. He would lack ambition & he would be a twat to both us & his own fans for letting it drag on & milking it.

The facts (ok, not facts, but the sutuation as I see it) are these :

Just as with Milan, Roma will use this as an opportunity to mislead their fans (and dimwitted journo's and football fans) into the fact that their profile is as big as ours (as their player rejected City to stay at Roma, so Roma MUST be bigger, right ?)

He will stay at AS Roma, but only because he is a Rome lad, a Roma fan, his dad is the youth team coach and - to be honest - good luck to the lad. I don't reproach him one bit for it, and it#s a quality that more players should show.

All we have to be concerned with is getting the permanent central midfield partner for Yaya (hopefully someone of Martinez's calibre), a very good central defender (to challenge the current two, not just to act as back-up), and some cover (although not necessarily the same amount of players) for the AJ, NDJ, Dzeko, Kolarov shaped hole (should they leave).

Hopefully this is what Marwood, Khaldoon & Soriano are currently working on.

I think we're all expecting him to turn us down so it's not like it will be a shock.

Pigeonho said:
I wonder what posts will appear if/when De Rossi verbally rejects us? 'No ambition', 'he's a twat', 'didn't want him anyway'.....

If he does it at the press conference I will be glad he wont play for us. Not so f*cking difficult to say that after the friendly or just put out a statement a week ago or so. This reminds me a bit of the Hazard story, difference is that its completely reverse.

lost_n_spaced said:
The facts (ok, not facts, but the sutuation as I see it) are these :

Just as with Milan, Roma will use this as an opportunity to mislead their fans (and dimwitted journo's and football fans) into the fact that their profile is as big as ours (as their player rejected City to stay at Roma, so Roma MUST be bigger, right ?)

He will stay at AS Roma, but only because he is a Rome lad, a Roma fan, his dad is the youth team coach and - to be honest - good luck to the lad. I don't reproach him one bit for it, and it#s a quality that more players should show.

All we have to be concerned with is getting the permanent central midfield partner for Yaya (hopefully someone of Martinez's calibre), a very good central defender (to challenge the current two, not just to act as back-up), and some cover (although not necessarily the same amount of players) for the AJ, NDJ, Dzeko, Kolarov shaped hole (should they leave).

Hopefully this is what Marwood, Khaldoon & Soriano are currently working on.
Apart from Soriano doesn't start until September 1st but otherwise im sure they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.