De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay good news at last!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/19/man-city-move-step-closer-to-completing-27m-signing-of-roma-midfielder-daniele-de-rossi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/19 ... -de-rossi/</a>

If we end this window with Rodwell and Sinclair as our only signings it will be a fucking diaster. You can all throw around spoilt twat comments all you like, there's a reason the Rags have won the league next time after finishing second. The team who came first are arrogant enough to think they can stand still and do it again.

Kun Aguero said:
Yay good news at last!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/19/man-city-move-step-closer-to-completing-27m-signing-of-roma-midfielder-daniele-de-rossi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08/19 ... -de-rossi/</a>

Yesterday

Forzacitizens said:
A.S. Roma ‏@OfficialASRoma
Domani non perdete l'appuntamento con #Roma Channel: alle 15 conferenza di De Rossi in diretta e alle 17 prima parte dell'allenamento LIVE!

They are saying don't miss De Rossi's press conference tomorrow.

They wouldn't make it a big deal if he was leaving would they?

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm --

Domani non perdete l'appuntamento con #Roma Channel: alle 15 conferenza di De Rossi in diretta e alle 17 prima parte dell'allenamento LIVE!

That's the most concrete thing we have heard so far to be fair, and doesn't sound particularly promising.

If a big deal of this has been made in Italy, and the fans are aware of the possibility, they wouldn't excite them over a Press Conference where he would announce he was leaving.

If it is to say he is staying, though, I agree with others in that it is a bit OTT considering not a lot has been reported. I bet most other fans don't even know we are linked with him so it's not like they are going to publicly humiliate us. All a bit Over the top.

Very very small-time, he could have grabbed a microphone yesterday and said "I'm staying!". No wonder Serie A has such low credibility (Juventus aside and they have their demons too from the fixing scandal) these days, the club presidents are all comedians and the clubs turn everything into a pantomime..

LoveCity said:
Very very small-time, he could have grabbed a microphone yesterday and said "I'm staying!". No wonder Serie A has such low credibility (Juventus aside and they have their demons too from the fixing scandal) these days, the club presidents are all comedians and the clubs turn everything into a pantomime..

Maybe he loves the attention he's been getting from the media .

Kun Aguero said:
Yay good news at last!

Old and source itv.

i♥city! said:
taconinja said:
This fellow on twitter says Hernanes might be an alternative. I must admit I'm not familiar with him? Anyone have thoughts on Hernanes?

Media hype = Huge transfer fee . I would rather go with the guy from Celtic . Having played in the Scottish league , i am sure Wanyama has an idea of how the English game works .

Now I know you`re taking the piss !!!

Nobody from what I see, seems to understand that we've signed a player such as Rodwell, and maybe Sinclair... who understand The league, and can play consistently in this league... which opens up more game time for the Champs League competition for the likes of NDJ (world cup finalist) and Yaya (champs league winner)

Sinclair/Rodwell are not CL intended players, they are for the league campaign.

dancity19 said:
Forzacitizens said:

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm --

That's the most concrete thing we have heard so far to be fair, and doesn't sound particularly promising.

If a big deal of this has been made in Italy, and the fans are aware of the possibility, they wouldn't excite them over a Press Conference where he would announce he was leaving.

If it is to say he is staying, though, I agree with others in that it is a bit OTT considering not a lot has been reported. I bet most other fans don't even know we are linked with him so it's not like they are going to publicly humiliate us. All a bit Over the top.

We all know about the City interest. It's pretty big in Italy, or at leat in Rome obviously. Yesterday at the final friendly the stadium speaker said something along the lines of 'wanted by many, staying forever'. Sure, not an offical statement from the club, but the speaker is an official employee who can't just shout anything he wants to thousands of people. It was most likely agreed.

To the disrespectful one above somewhere talking about De Rossi not wanting to win anything, I advice you to remember where you guys were without the help of some insanely rich guy. Roma is not a huge club, but it does have heart and history. So please, kindly feck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.