De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
el blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tolmie was but everyone chased him off for being right about things

I must have missed the things he was right about, i've been hiding in my air raid shelter for the past month.

He told us sinclair is joining and to forget abut DDR as he wont be coming

Well let's hope the 'bombs' come too

Hamann Pineapple said:
Forzacitizens said:
maybe the club will sell him

De Rossi: "I don't know if club still want to sell me. Guessing they count on me since they gave me huge contract in February. Ask them."

Strange thing to say. Sounds like friction between him and the club. He's coming.
I'll bite

I think Roma may have given him a huge contract only to increase his transfer fee.

Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:
I knew someone would post something like this.

How very dare De Rossi be happy where he is, how very dare he!

I aint saying he's right or wrong,just lacks ambition IMO,but if you're happy coasting so be it....
It could be said Roma are a bigger club than we are at present? If that is the case how is he coasting it?
It could be said yeah... But whoever is speaking would be talking absolute shit. Laughable.

dancity19 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
el blue said:
I must have missed the things he was right about, i've been hiding in my air raid shelter for the past month.

He told us sinclair is joining and to forget abut DDR as he wont be coming

Well let's hope the 'bombs' come too

He probably shouldn't of said that during the school holidays

stonie said:
At 29 money well saved IMO

To be fair, I remember how I felt when we didn't get Kaka. And a year later I was thinking "thank fuck we didn't get Kaka".

You've got to love the way De rossi stretched his 15minutes of fame to weeks . He CLEARLY loved the attention he got from the media. Why couldn't he just call up Mancini some weeks ago to tell him he wasn't interested leaving? Anyway time to focus on Javi Martinez or maybe a wild card like Gokhan Inler.

themadinventor said:
happy said:
themadinventor said:
As predicted, you have all made a laughing stock out of our club and this forum, all your predictions and begging amounted to sweet F.A...............told you !!

Don't be so daft lad, nobody has made a laughing stock of anything and there was no begging just opinion and a bit of wishful thinking.

Be grateful that you were correct all along and that we're being turned down by world class players these days, it's not that long ago that Lee Sharpe chose Bradford over us.

Lad ??

I'm pointing it out so that we can learn from it, in my book posts like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say you'll sign is begging, we are the PL champions and should conduct ourselves as such.

fuck me.
it's just a bit of fun.
Stop getting your panties in a twist Mr.Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.